News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Canada wins gold in men's and women's Hockey!

Started by Back N Black, February 23, 2014, 10:03:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Back N Black

74bluecharger440

Oh ya good job to the Men and Women...Canada shows who rules on the ice..Best in the world...

Ghoste

And if that was all we won, we'd still cheer like we swept the show.

74bluecharger440

What other country changes the time the bars open up just for hockey?

ACUDANUT

What other Country rapes it's citizens at the gas pumps,grocery store and peoples paychecks.
Anyway, I thought that game was today ?
I didn't know Canadians were so girly. lol http://www.sochi2014.com/en/photo-gallery-sochi-2014-day-17-men-s-ice-hockey-gold-medal-match?photoid=0000004808

Back N Black

So, your saying you got your ass kicked by a bunch of girly men?  :nana:

JB400

That's alright.  We'll still send Bieber back home to you guys.

Dodge Don

Congrats to Canadian Women & Mens teams...hockey dominance continues! :2thumbs:

Mopar Nut

Awesome job and congrats to Canadian Women & Mens teams, they deserved it. 
"Dear God, my prayer for 2024 is a fat bank account and a thin body. Please don't mix these up like you did the last ten years."

Tilar

Quote from: stroker400 wedge on February 23, 2014, 01:08:39 PM
That's alright.  We'll still send Bieber back home to you guys.

I think he's in Canada now. They were talking at work the other day and said they've banned the little pecker head from coming back into the states for the time being, or was talking about it anyway.
Dave  

God must love stupid people; He made so many.

bull

I wonder how many Canadian-born players are on the US team?

Ram07

Saw these signs(online) hanging in the States somewhere, So you may have lost the game, but ya did win the Biebs... :icon_smile_big:

bull

Quote from: Ram07 on February 24, 2014, 08:04:58 AM
Saw these signs(online) hanging in the States somewhere, So you may have lost the game, but ya did win the Biebs... :icon_smile_big:

Bummer. However, I am convinced it wouldnt matter if he lived in Greenland. No matter what I think he'd still make crappy music and the media would.still follow his every move.

Ponch ®

It's ok, Canada can have hockey since they suck at everything else.
"I spent most of my money on cars, birds, and booze. The rest I squandered." - George Best

Chrysler Performance West

Dodge Don

Quote from: Ponch ® on February 24, 2014, 02:56:31 PM

Yeah like our quality of life, standard of living, education, universal healthcare, literacy, tolerance, low crime etc etc....oh wait, those are good things.  :brickwall:

Ponch ®

:D

"You are a population of dachshunds, wiggling through life with a ridiculous air of self-seriousness that everyone else finds cute and comical."

http://deadspin.com/the-haters-guide-to-canada-1527872839 
"I spent most of my money on cars, birds, and booze. The rest I squandered." - George Best

71green go

Quote from: Ponch ® on February 24, 2014, 04:36:27 PM

"You are a population of dachshunds, wiggling through life with a ridiculous air of self-seriousness that everyone else finds cute and comical."

Whatever....  ::)

Ponch ®

Quote from: 71green go on February 24, 2014, 04:49:02 PM

Whatever....  ::)

:haha:

Back N Black

Sounds like someone might be a little bitter that we won GOLD in hockey. Do hate the player, hate the game. :nana:

Mopar Nut

Quote from: Ram07 on February 24, 2014, 08:04:58 AM

Can we get a refund!
"Dear God, my prayer for 2024 is a fat bank account and a thin body. Please don't mix these up like you did the last ten years."

ACUDANUT

Quote from: Dodge Don on February 24, 2014, 04:03:31 PM
Quote from: Ponch ® on February 24, 2014, 02:56:31 PM

Yeah like our quality of life, standard of living, education, universal healthcare, literacy, tolerance, low crime etc etc....oh wait, those are good things.  :brickwall:

What other Country rapes it's citizens at the gas pumps, grocery stores and peoples paychecks

ACUDANUT

Quote from: Back N Black on February 24, 2014, 06:15:09 PM

Sounds like someone might be a little bitter that we won GOLD in hockey. Do hate the player, hate the game. :nana:

You kill me. Hate the player and the game ?

71green go

Why does a thread about an amazing accomplishment have to turn people to be haters.....nothing good to say?.  :shruggy:..then please dont

ACUDANUT

I am a lover, not a hater.  I don't like governments that rape it's own people.

71green go

" I am a lover, not a hater.  I don't like governments that rape it's own people."

I hear ya my friend...but this is about Athletes, not governments....