News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Chrysler Carlisle Nationals 2014 - Share your memories and event photos here!!

Started by TUFCAT, February 23, 2014, 12:04:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cooter

Quote from: TUFCAT on July 13, 2014, 09:11:51 PM
Quote from: Cooter on July 13, 2014, 08:03:41 PM
That's me way in the background wrenchin on a buddies General Lee. If you look real close, you can see the wife's little scooter she had to ride due to her back.

Toocheaptosmoke, that was a great story. Thanks for posting!

Cooter, don't be such a hater :icon_smile_big:  I was asking if anyone knew where you were....seriously :yesnod: !  Why didn't you come by and say hello? :shruggy:

Told you, I'm no different in person than online and there's a few that would, just the sight of, cause me to get banned from Carlisle. That tent is y'all thing. I was on the show field for most of Friday. Thought you wuz gonna come and find me, and shake a hand.
I was sitting behind a 1959 Dodge. Black and copper with my buddy Aaron, Fury Jim, Freddy Fivestrings, shrek, and Jeff Nickels.
" I have spent thousands of dollars and countless hours researching what works and what doesn't and I'm willing to share"

FJ5WING

Quote from: bill440rt on July 13, 2014, 09:45:42 PM
Quote from: XS29L9Bxxxxxx on July 13, 2014, 07:48:30 PM
Quote from: resq302 on July 13, 2014, 06:45:56 PM
Group pic!

https://www.dropbox.com/s/lh6s7uolgvr7jhl/IMG_0345.JPG

Who, is who?  :shruggy:

Let's see if I can give this a whirl. (I'm terrible with names, so if I miss anyone please reply & add your name or make a correction.)  :2thumbs:

From left to right:
bill440rt (Me!)
billfury
Troy
? (white shirt)
PlainfieldCharger
MYTUR BINSDIRTI
BananaDan
Shelby
resq302
? (white shirt/black cap)
Igor (Tufcat Sr.)
ChrychoPsycho
? (black shirt, white cap)
Im "shades" FJ5WING
69charger2002
Jackie
Old Moparz
white
bakerhillpins

As usual, GREAT seeing everyone again. It was a pleasure meeting Plainfield Charger & 69charger2002 for the first time as well.
If Cooter came by the tent, I'd be there to shake his hand as well.

wingless now, but still around.

Dino

Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence.

Mytur Binsdirti

Quote from: Cooter on July 14, 2014, 05:14:06 AM

I was sitting behind a 1959 Dodge. Black and copper with my buddy Aaron, Fury Jim, Freddy Fivestrings, shrek, and Jeff Nickels.

I saw you guys; which one is you?

Old Moparz

Quote from: TUFCAT on July 13, 2014, 09:11:51 PM

Quote from: Cooter on July 13, 2014, 08:03:41 PM
That's me way in the background wrenchin on a buddies General Lee. If you look real close, you can see the wife's little scooter she had to ride due to her back.

Toocheaptosmoke, that was a great story. Thanks for posting!

Cooter, don't be such a hater :icon_smile_big:  I was asking if anyone knew where you were....seriously :yesnod: !  Why didn't you come by and say hello? :shruggy:

Told you, I'm no different in person than online and there's a few that would, just the sight of, cause me to get banned from Carlisle. That tent is y'all thing. I was on the show field for most of Friday. Thought you wuz gonna come and find me, and shake a hand.

You're just being chickenshit.    :smilielol:
               Bob                

I Gotta Stop Taking The Bus

JB400

Quote from: BananaDan on July 13, 2014, 10:33:03 PM
My Carlisle pics:

http://s1093.photobucket.com/user/dstrzelec/library/Carlisle%202014

I had a great time as usual.  It was great spending time with the guys for a weekend of car fun.
I'm glad you caught a pic of the '15 Charger.  It looks much more better with the front bumper painted body color.

Ghoste

JB400

Ghoste

Yeah, I pretty much complained myself out back in 2005 and 06.  Over it. :lol:

Cooter

Quote from: Old Moparz on July 14, 2014, 09:49:51 AM

wasn't gonna say nothin, but five hard MF's had to confront a certain wannabe that swiped Jeff's steering wheel power steering center. Thought he was being funny. Messin with one of about ten's car? Even as a joke, big mistake.

Btw:  speaking of chickenshit, where was you? I was there.
" I have spent thousands of dollars and countless hours researching what works and what doesn't and I'm willing to share"

hemi68charger

Quote from: resq302 on July 13, 2014, 07:19:40 PM
Thats Mytur's relative.... Mycutr!    :smilielol:

Walking the swap meet, I came across the all popular Mopar Belle and had some nice conversation with her about car restoration and such.  I was even lucky enough to get a pic with her!

Priscilla, she's such a ham !!!   ;D
Troy
'69 Charger Daytona 440 auto 4.10 Dana ( now 426 HEMI )
'70 Superbird 426 Hemi auto: Lindsley Bonneville Salt Flat world record holder (220.2mph)
Houston Mopar Club Connection

Cooter

Quote from: Mytur Binsdirti on July 14, 2014, 08:58:35 AM

I saw you guys; which one is you?

If you'd seen us, trust me, you wouldn't ever forget.

Old Moparz

Quote from: Cooter on July 14, 2014, 11:24:42 AM

Quote from: Old Moparz on July 14, 2014, 09:49:51 AM

wasn't gonna say nothin, but five hard MF's had to confront a certain wannabe that swiped Jeff's steering wheel power steering center. Thought he was being funny. Messin with one of about ten's car? Even as a joke, big mistake.

Btw:  speaking of chickenshit, where was you? I was there.

I've been to this show every year but the first one.  :cheers:

If you read Bill's post about who is who in the group photo, I'm in it.

You should have stopped by the tent & not be so full of yourself.   :lol:
               Bob                

Mytur Binsdirti

Old Moparz

Quote from: Mytur Binsdirti on July 14, 2014, 02:36:38 PM
Quote from: Old Moparz on July 14, 2014, 01:38:31 PM

You should have stopped by the tent & not be so full of yourself.   :lol:

Thankfully, he didn't.

Damn, I stepped right over Cooter on my way to pinch a loaf in the port-a-john & didn't even know it was him. :shruggy:
               Bob                

DixieRestoParts

Just wondering if anyone by chance took a pic of my '69 F3 Charger, Green top, white strip with slots? It was at the cruise-in and several other places, but I didn't get a pic. If anyone did, please post a pic.
Thanks!
Randy
Dixie Restoration Parts
Ball Ground, Georgia
Phone: (770) 975-9898
Phone Hours: M-F 10am-6pm EST
mail@dixierestorationparts.com
Veteran owned small business

The Best Parts at a Fair Price

bill440rt

LOTS of nice cars this year, too many to list.
I had the honor of "passing the torch" sort of speak to this year's MOPAR Top Eliminator winner Ron Deszi with his absolutely stunning '69 HEMI Super Bee. A nice touch was a white cowboy hat sitting on the package tray. Congrats, Ron!  :cheers:
"Strive for perfection in everything. Take the best that exists and make it better. If it doesn't exist, create it. Accept nothing nearly right or good enough." Sir Henry Rolls Royce

bill440rt

On Sunday morning Steve Magnante did an interview & walk-around with my '69 at the Dodge Showcase display. Photographers from Dodge also took a bunch of photos & video.
"Strive for perfection in everything. Take the best that exists and make it better. If it doesn't exist, create it. Accept nothing nearly right or good enough." Sir Henry Rolls Royce

TUFCAT

resq302

Brian
1969 Dodge Charger (factory 4 speed, H code 383 engine,  AACA Senior winner, 2008 Concours d'Elegance participant, 2009 Concours d'Elegance award winner)
1970 Challenger Convert. factory #'s matching red inter. w/ white body.  318 car built 9/28/69 (AACA Senior winner)
1969 Plymough GTX convertible - original sheet metal, #'s matching drivetrain, T3 Honey Bronze, 1 of 701 produced, 1 of 362 with 440 4 bbl - auto

bill440rt

Quote from: resq302 on July 14, 2014, 10:09:01 PM
You mean you didn't get to keep that trophy?

It's not "just" a trophy, Brian. There's way more to it than that. (Yes, I kept mine.)  :yesnod:

Old Moparz

Quote from: bill440rt on July 14, 2014, 10:49:17 PM

It's not "just" a trophy, Brian. There's way more to it than that. (Yes, I kept mine.)  :yesnod:

Will you take $20 for it? My car won't be done for a while & I need something for the shelf I made.

:lol:  Your car looked great, Bill if mine can come out half as nice i'll be content.
               Bob                

Just 6T9 CHGR

Cool beans Bill!  :thumbs:

Well deserved & Mopar couldn't find a better representative from a Stock as well as Modified perspective.

:cheers:
Chris' '69 Charger R/T

resq302

Quote from: bill440rt on July 14, 2014, 10:49:17 PM

Oh, trust me.  I know it is more than "just a trophy".  Its the whole experience of the thing but you have to admit, that is one cool ass trophy!  Certainly different and something to be proud of!  Either way, certainly something that will be something to tell the kids and grand kids about at times.
Brian
1969 Dodge Charger (factory 4 speed, H code 383 engine,  AACA Senior winner, 2008 Concours d'Elegance participant, 2009 Concours d'Elegance award winner)
1970 Challenger Convert. factory #'s matching red inter. w/ white body.  318 car built 9/28/69 (AACA Senior winner)
1969 Plymough GTX convertible - original sheet metal, #'s matching drivetrain, T3 Honey Bronze, 1 of 701 produced, 1 of 362 with 440 4 bbl - auto