News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Chrysler Carlisle Nationals 2014 - Share your memories and event photos here!!

Started by TUFCAT, February 23, 2014, 12:04:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Charger_Dart

Unfortunately I have to back out as life just threw me a curve ball.  :flame: Sorry I won't get to meet some of the great people on this site, I was really looking forward to it! (and the cars & parts  ;) )
68 Charger R/T & 68 Dart GT Convertible

Mytur Binsdirti

Quote from: 4cruzin on July 07, 2014, 08:49:38 PM
Not sure where that list above came from but it was short a few members.  I was like . . . . Where did TROY's name go??   :shruggy:  I think this is more updated . . .

TUFCAT
Bob
Tilar
MYTUR BINSDIRTI
Cooter and Wifey
XS29L9Bxxxxxx
Just 6T9 CHGR
bill440rt
Ghoste (?)
ODZKing
moparstuart (?)
NHCharger
69CoronetRT
c00nhunterjoe (?)
4cruzin
r4daytona
PlainfieldCharger
mopar0166
white
toocheaptosmoke
BananaDan
firefighter3931
KamKuda
Brads70
bakerhillpins
Charger_Dart
dyslexic teddybear (?)
billfury
GL#10
Devil
GOTWING
adauto
rarefish
oldhemiman
69 OUR/TEA
69charger2002
Tom Swope
gschmidt211
archie360
mightywing7
TROY
Aero426
Big Sugar
FJ5WING
billssuperbird
Musicman
Old Moparz
Resq302

Fixed again.   ;D

TUFCAT

TUFCAT

Tilar

Man this sucks, It looks like I'm going to have to cancel this round. This makes twice in 5 years that I'm going to miss out.  :'(
Dave  

God must love stupid people; He made so many.

TUFCAT

Quote from: Tilar on July 09, 2014, 06:28:40 PM
Man this sucks, It looks like I'm going to have to cancel this round. This makes twice in 5 years that I'm going to miss out.  :'(

We're (I'm) going to miss you Dave!....but there's always next year.  :2thumbs:

NHCharger

Appears I'm out. The service engine soon light came on in my truck just 15 miles from home (1,000 mile round trip). We decided to keep going as it wouldn't stay on long. At the 130 mile mark it was going on more often and I thought the tranny was acting funny. Ignoring my wife's advice to press on I turned around. Twenty miles from home it was pretty obvious I was losing first gear, and usually the others are soon to follow.
72 Charger- Base Model
68 Charger-R/T Clone
69 Charger Daytona clone- current moneypit
79 Lil Red Express - future moneypit
88 Ramcharger 4x4-moneypit in waiting
2014 RAM 2500HD Diesel

TUFCAT

Damn Brian!!! That really sucks. I was hoping to see you there. BUMMED.  :'(  I'm hitting the road in 20 minutes - 7:00am

billfury

Have a good and safe trip everyone.I'll see you Saturday at 1pm under the tent. I'm leaving tomorrow morning. :2thumbs:

billssuperbird

RIDELIKEHELL

AMD POSTER BOY

1968 CHARGER R/T  http://www.youtube.com/user/ridelikehell73

Tilar

Yup, that's his. I'm surprised he hasn't installed a raised roof to make room for the turban though.    :lol:
Dave  

God must love stupid people; He made so many.

RIDELIKEHELL

AMD POSTER BOY

Mytur Binsdirti

Quote from: RIDELIKEHELL on July 10, 2014, 10:47:02 AM
Mytur Binsdirti this yours ?

Hey, that's a good picture! I'll be there on Friday with the '69 in the survivor tent.

XS29L9Bxxxxxx

toocheaptosmoke

Gonna leave early in the morning, any tips to make life easier for registering in the morning?   It looks like you have to park some where outside the gate, register at the showfield office, then you can drive into the fairgrounds.  :shruggy:

XS29L9Bxxxxxx

Quote from: toocheaptosmoke on July 11, 2014, 08:05:44 PM
Gonna leave early in the morning, any tips to make life easier for registering in the morning?   It looks like you have to park some where outside the gate, register at the showfield office, then you can drive into the fairgrounds.  :shruggy:

Go in Gate #3 and there is a medium sized gravel lot on our left, right by the show office. That's where you register. :Twocents:

RIDELIKEHELL

AMD POSTER BOY

ODZKing

chargerperson

How is the weather? I just hit rain shower (quick burst) 65 miles to the west

ODZKing

Clouds off and on all day but a nice breeze all day. Still hot but for Carlisle cooler than usual.
85 now. Looking at the weather, its warmer up home.

XS29L9Bxxxxxx

I was about 15 minutes late to the picture, sorry.

There was an impressive array of 2nd gens, and more than a few 1st gens. I was really impressed by the matte black 1969 Charger, which looked sinister. Of course, I was really impressed with Chris' 1969 R/T, as that car is soooooooooo clean  :Twocents:

Just went for the day, and without Charger  :'( Too darn hot, needed the A/C.

dual fours

1970 Dodge Charger SE, 383 Magnum, dual fours, Winter's shifter and racing transmission.

26 END
J25 L31 M21 M31 N85 R22
VX1 AO1 A31 A47 C16 C55
FK5 CRXA TX9 A15
E63 D32 XP29 NOG

Cooter

" I have spent thousands of dollars and countless hours researching what works and what doesn't and I'm willing to share"