News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Chrysler Carlisle Nationals 2014 - Share your memories and event photos here!!

Started by TUFCAT, February 23, 2014, 12:04:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ghoste

It's looking more and more like I'll be a no, sorry folks but some other things are beginning to come together that I've been trying to get in the works and it's looking like Carlisle will fall to the wayside so I can take care of them.

TUFCAT

You'll be seriously missed my friend, ....but there's always next year  :icon_smile_tongue:

Ghoste

Nwcharger

I plan on going. Leaving July 5th to take a 69 z28 to New Hampshire and picking up a 70 v code superbee project. Then making a few stops for Daytona parts. Anyone know if you need to purchase a vender stall in advance? I thought about selling the superbee and maybe a few other things. I need to shed a few cars and focus on just a couple.
1969 coronet wagon

NHCharger

John,

If your thinking of trying to sell the Bee at Carlisle you can just register for a spot in the car corral. You could then put a list of the other parts you have with you in the window- oh wait- your Bee doesn't have any windows ;) .but you know what I'm saying. Post a list of the parts for sale on the car.
72 Charger- Base Model
68 Charger-R/T Clone
69 Charger Daytona clone- current moneypit
79 Lil Red Express - future moneypit
88 Ramcharger 4x4-moneypit in waiting
2014 RAM 2500HD Diesel

DixieRestoParts

Come see us in spaces J187-188 outside Building Y. I'll have an old Charger there in former street racing trim circa 1980's.

I'm not taking parts to sell, but if you want something delivered there, just call or email us.

Thanks,
Randy
Dixie Restoration Parts
Ball Ground, Georgia
Phone: (770) 975-9898
Phone Hours: M-F 10am-6pm EST
mail@dixierestorationparts.com
Veteran owned small business

The Best Parts at a Fair Price

Aero426

We will be in Building G, the dealership.

gschmidt211

Are the A12 cars the theme for the dealership this year?

Quote from: Aero426 on June 20, 2014, 01:56:38 PM
1972 Charger Rallye
2014 Ram Outdoorsman 3.6L 4x2
1978 D100 Utiline Standard Cab

ODZKing

We're still going but it looks as if it will be with our old faithful 67 this year.
I have been having and iss with burning up exahust gaskets.  Can't seem to keep them, I even tried the $15 ones from Accurate. Well, the 73 needed an inspection anyway so I took it to the shop where I regularly do work and finally got it up on the lift to take a good look. Seems like, on one side more than the other but both, the gasket is squeezed on the ends but still a space in the middle.  It the half assed exhaust the PO had on the car.  All I did was put tips and Super Turbo's on.  Well I guess I need head pipes at least so I may as well get the system.
Second on the list is a whine from the rear end. I know nothing about differentials so I had him listen to it.
His opinion was "I wouldn't take it on any long trips"   :brickwall:
Since the "73 fund" is empty, looks like it's nothing more than around town for her this year, if that.
I'll have to change the show field class at Carlisle, I don't think Moparfest matters so much.  I can just change the card to 73 67.
Well, gotta go clean up the 67  :eyes:

Musicman

I hear ya Bob... I still have to get the wifes award winning Pacifica ready for the trip.  :lol:

Say Hi to Martha for me!
See ya there! :cheers:

Aero426

Quote from: gschmidt211 on June 20, 2014, 07:18:47 PM
Are the A12 cars the theme for the dealership this year?

Quote from: Aero426 on June 20, 2014, 01:56:38 PM

I believe that race Hemi reunion is in the dealership this year.    The A12 cars will be in building Y.

Tom Swope

Stop by our booth and say hello. Also we have great deals on exhaust products.

Nwcharger

Got my vender stall. R12. See you guys there.  :2thumbs:
1969 coronet wagon

XS29L9Bxxxxxx

Was at Carlisle this past weekend, good food, great cars!

Next up, Chryslers...  :2thumbs:

mopar0166

GM Nats were ok, im hoping for bigger thing from the Chrysler nats

bill440rt

Quote from: mopar0166 on June 24, 2014, 02:50:26 PM
GM Nats were ok, im hoping for bigger thing from the Chrysler nats

The GM Nats pales in comparison, so I am told.  :yesnod:
"Strive for perfection in everything. Take the best that exists and make it better. If it doesn't exist, create it. Accept nothing nearly right or good enough." Sir Henry Rolls Royce

4cruzin

Musicman . . . You are suppose to add yourself and post the list for the next person.   
Update 6/24/14

TUFCAT
Bob
Tilar
MYTUR BINSDIRTI
Cooter and Wifey
XS29L9Bxxxxxx
Just 6T9 CHGR
bill440rt
Ghoste (?)
ODZKing
moparstuart (?)
NHCharger
69CoronetRT
c00nhunterjoe (?)
4cruzin
r4daytona
PlainfieldCharger
mopar0166
white
toocheaptosmoke
BananaDan
firefighter3931
KamKuda
Brads70
bakerhillpins
Charger_Dart
dyslexic teddybear (?)
billfury
GL#10
Devil
GOTWING
adauto
rarefish
oldhemiman
69 OUR/TEA
69charger2002
Tom Swope
gschmidt211
archie360
mightywing7
TROY
Aero426
Big Sugar
FJ5WING
billssuperbird
Musicman
Tomorrow is promised to NOBODY . . . .

Old Moparz

Guess I'm not going now, someone knocked me off the list.  :lol:
               Bob                

I Gotta Stop Taking The Bus

bill440rt

Quote from: Old Moparz on June 24, 2014, 11:16:03 PM
Guess I'm not going now, someone knocked me off the list.  :lol:

Fixed.  :icon_smile_wink:

Like 4cruzin stated, just copy & paste your name into the list when replying.  :2thumbs:

TUFCAT
Bob
Tilar
MYTUR BINSDIRTI
Cooter and Wifey
XS29L9Bxxxxxx
Just 6T9 CHGR
bill440rt
Ghoste (?)
ODZKing
moparstuart (?)
NHCharger
69CoronetRT
c00nhunterjoe (?)
4cruzin
r4daytona
PlainfieldCharger
mopar0166
white
toocheaptosmoke
BananaDan
firefighter3931
KamKuda
Brads70
bakerhillpins
Charger_Dart
dyslexic teddybear (?)
billfury
GL#10
Devil
GOTWING
adauto
rarefish
oldhemiman
69 OUR/TEA
69charger2002
Tom Swope
gschmidt211
archie360
mightywing7
TROY
Aero426
Big Sugar
FJ5WING
billssuperbird
Musicman
Old Moparz
"Strive for perfection in everything. Take the best that exists and make it better. If it doesn't exist, create it. Accept nothing nearly right or good enough." Sir Henry Rolls Royce

Old Moparz

Quote from: bill440rt on June 25, 2014, 06:39:58 AM

Fixed.  :icon_smile_wink:

Like 4cruzin stated, just copy & paste your name into the list when replying.  :2thumbs:

That's a lot of work.
               Bob                

I Gotta Stop Taking The Bus

TUFCAT

As we get closer to Carlisle, here's an important reminder about weather conditions. 

Its always VERY Hot and Humid at the show.  :eek2:

So take this opportunity to stock-up these much needed "manly products" (available at Amazon.com).  :icon_smile_wink:  

Fresh Balls is also available at Walgreens!  :2thumbs:  (...ask me how I know)  :D

TUFCAT

Oh yeah, and for the ladies...  :icon_smile_tongue:

bill440rt

Will there be a line to try those out at the DC.com tent?  :scratchchin:
I wonder which line will be longer, that or the line for John Schneider's autograph?  :icon_smile_wink:

TUFCAT

I will have a tube of "Fresh Breasts" on hand....get it - "on hand" for any of the ladies who want to try a sample!  :drool5: :drool5: :drool5: :drool5:

bill440rt

That line might be longer than for Daisy's autograph.  :2thumbs: