News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

"Dominator" - Street Outlaws

Started by Cooter, July 29, 2014, 08:53:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cooter

Been talkin bout Joe's car to buddies that watch. Been hoping that lone Mopar in a sea of GM/Ford would put the 'underdog' on the map so to speak......That was until I found out it's running a Big Block Chevy engine. :rotz:

" I have spent thousands of dollars and countless hours researching what works and what doesn't and I'm willing to share"

Baldwinvette77

Thats a shame,but financially it makes sense, no machining costs for a junkyard block, and lower costs for performance parts  :rotz:

Cooter

Dude's a nice guy, but catchin hell on FB....
" I have spent thousands of dollars and countless hours researching what works and what doesn't and I'm willing to share"

Baldwinvette77

Quote from: Cooter on July 29, 2014, 09:01:57 PM
Dude's a nice guy, but catchin hell on FB....

what over the BB Chevy? I dont see why its such a big deal on a race car, the only dodge left in that car its probably the roof and the quarters, everything else is fiberglass or fabbed  :rotz:

rt green

still a shame though. would've liked to have at least one big block mopar to root for.
third string oil changer

JB400

Try being this guy:      http://www.lateral-g.net/forums/showthread.php4?t=41291

He took a 6 pack Challenger and stuck a LS engine in it   :brickwall: