News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Spring Fever

Started by Black and Blown, March 09, 2006, 09:22:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Black and Blown

Got it bad... the blower is sitting in a box having been rebuilt by BDS.  The old man and I will have 'er back together within the month.  Oh yes!

glad to see the board back up and running... heck I forgot my password it had been so long.

Black and Blown

whoops, sorry I was so excited when I got my password I had to post something.  Didn't even look if there was already a spring fever post.  Well there we go... the first ever worthless post on the new site!   ;D

RD

Quote from: Black and Blown on March 09, 2006, 09:54:05 PM
whoops, sorry I was so excited when I got my password I had to post something.  Didn't even look if there was already a spring fever post.  Well there we go... the first ever worthless post on the new site!   ;D

its not the first worthless post, i can guarantee you that... there has been so many to count... welcome back man!  show some pics and that vid so all can see your car again!
67 Plymouth Barracuda, 69 Plymouth Barracuda, 73 Charger SE, 75 D100, 80 Sno-Commander

Black and Blown

Quote from: RD on March 09, 2006, 10:27:19 PM

welcome back man!  show some pics and that vid so all can see your car again!

Ok... here's my page... I just did this so it's not great, but there are some pix. 
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2289738

Black and Blown

chargerboy69

I just have to say that it one bad ass Charger. . I love the black. . . I hate to even mention this, but I bet you get the Fast and the Furious comments all them time. I know I do with my black 69. . :drool5:
Indiana Army National Guard 1st Battalion, 293rd Infantry. Nightfighters. Fort Wayne Indiana.

A government big enough to give you everything you need, is a government big enough to take away everything that you have.
--Gerald Ford

Black and Blown

Quote from: chargerboy69 on March 12, 2006, 07:42:15 PM
I bet you get the Fast and the Furious comments all them time. I know I do with my black 69. . :drool5:

I don't mind a bit.  Because I always get to add "yeah, except the blower sticking out of my hood is real"   ;D