News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

This is really cool, and I normally don't like 'trick' ricer type stuff

Started by hatersaurusrex, February 14, 2014, 12:50:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hatersaurusrex

http://mrkustom.com/shop/jeep-led-door-projector-lights/

Saw these on a jeep thread - they project an image of a logo and you can mount them anywhere.  They have Challenger and Super Bee logos as well.   I like the under hood application a lot.   They're relatively cheap for a cool effect.

Scroll down the page to see all the options.

[ŌŌ]ƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖ[ŌŌ] = 68
[ŌŌ][ƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖ][ƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖ][ŌŌ] = 69
(ŌŌ)[ƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗ](ŌŌ) = 70

Ponch ®

Quote from: hatersaurusrex on February 14, 2014, 12:50:27 PM
http://mrkustom.com/shop/jeep-led-door-projector-lights/

Saw these on a jeep thread - they project an image of a logo and you can mount them anywhere.  They have Challenger and Super Bee logos as well.   I like the under hood application a lot.   They're relatively cheap for a cool effect.

Scroll down the page to see all the options.

yeah, they've been all the rage with the LX crowd for a year or so. I totally don't get it, but as always, to each their own.  :shruggy:
"I spent most of my money on cars, birds, and booze. The rest I squandered." - George Best

Chrysler Performance West

Dino

Unless it aims the Bat sign at the clouds, that would totally mess people up.   :icon_smile_big:
Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence.

Ghoste

I think tuners like anything high tech.  After you've installed neon lighting all over,  the worlds loudest car audio and a tv in every corner of the car, what's left?

Indygenerallee

HEY, HEY, HEY, HEY OVER HERE!!!! HEY,HEY,HEY LOOK IT's A REAL SRT!!! NOT ONE OF THOSE R/T's IT IS A SRT!!!! SEE THE BADGE IN THE GRILLE!!! SRT!!!
NOT A R/T!!! A SRT!!!!! .............. :lol:
Sold my Charger unfortunately....never got it finished.

JB400

Can't blame them for coming up with high tech goodies.  Not much different than adding chrome valve covers, air cleaner, pulleys, and other bling under hood that's been going on since forever.

Just 6T9 CHGR

Chris' '69 Charger R/T

ws23rt

Quote from: Indygenerallee on February 14, 2014, 02:39:44 PM
HEY, HEY, HEY, HEY OVER HERE!!!! HEY,HEY,HEY LOOK IT's A REAL SRT!!! NOT ONE OF THOSE R/T's IT IS A SRT!!!! SEE THE BADGE IN THE GRILLE!!! SRT!!!
NOT A R/T!!! A SRT!!!!! .............. :lol:

:2thumbs: :2thumbs: :lol:----An audio system should have blasted what you said to go with the display. :D

1974dodgecharger

I love rice, when one thinks they adding a non performance items actually increases reformable to me that's rice.  That above is just style....

Dreamcar

To each his own...if everyone who has money to spend on a car spent it on classic Mopars, the prices would go up and keep many of us from participating in the hobby.
"And another thing, when I gun the motor, I want people to think the world is coming to an end." - Homer Simpson

1969 Charger, 383, Q5/V1W, A35, H51, N88,  numbers match (under restoration)

6spd68

Quote from: Dreamcar on February 19, 2014, 08:06:08 AM
To each his own...if everyone who has money to spend on a car spent it on classic Mopars, the prices would go up and keep many of us from participating in the hobby.

Like that hasn't happened already?  Getting into the Charger hobby does take a hefty investment as is, unless you're happy to settle with a driver quality 318 car. :Twocents:
Every great legend has it's humble beginning.
Project 668:
1968 Dodge Charger (318 Car)
Projected Driveline:
383 with mild stroke
Carb intake w/Holley 750 VS

6-Speed Dodge Viper Transmission

Fully rebuilt Dana-60 w/Motive gears. 3.55 Posi, Yukon axles.

Finished in triple black. 

ETA: "Some velvet morning, when I'm straight..."