News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

.223 For Free

Started by daveco, February 12, 2014, 11:33:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

daveco

R/Tree

myk

Thanks for the tip.  I've been so caught up trying to find .357 'Mag that I haven't given 'AR rounds much thought lately...

chargerboy69

And a year ago if you found it for a buck a round you were doing good.  Thanks for posting.  :2thumbs:
Indiana Army National Guard 1st Battalion, 293rd Infantry. Nightfighters. Fort Wayne Indiana.

A government big enough to give you everything you need, is a government big enough to take away everything that you have.
--Gerald Ford

DixieRestoParts

Thanks and speaking of expensive ammo, have you ever looked at the cost of 12 gauge ammo? Finding for under 75 cents a round is tough.
Dixie Restoration Parts
Ball Ground, Georgia
Phone: (770) 975-9898
Phone Hours: M-F 10am-6pm EST
mail@dixierestorationparts.com
Veteran owned small business

The Best Parts at a Fair Price

myk

Quote from: DixieRestoParts on February 13, 2014, 10:33:30 AM
Thanks and speaking of expensive ammo, have you ever looked at the cost of 12 gauge ammo? Finding for under 75 cents a round is tough.

Really?  I haven't looked at that either, lately.  I mean, I have a shotgun but it's not something that makes it out of the safe very often; hell I think I've shot it once...

twodko

Just have to shop around. I just bought 250rds of 20 gauge #7 steel shot for $77.00.
FLY NAVY/Marine Corps or take the bus!

Windsor

Really? I will have to check prices locally. But I don't remember it being any more expensive than it use to be.  Walmart here seems to have a fair selection other than .22LR.

twodko

My home state of Oregon is no where near as ultra lib "ban everything" nanny state as Commiefornia. Wish I still lived there.  :shruggy:

bull

Quote from: twodko on February 25, 2014, 11:48:49 AM
My home state of Oregon is no where near as ultra lib "ban everything" nanny state as Commiefornia. Wish I still lived there.  :shruggy:

Where do you live? More than likely I would be happy to trade you places. The only thing that upsets the hippies in Portland and Eugene more than seeing an Earth-killing classic car is not being able to run their state into the ground as fast as California is doing.

Chargerguy74

Wow, that's what I'm paying for Federal 00 Buck up here in Canada.
WANTED: NOS or excellent condition 72-74 4 speed shifter boot for bench or centre armrest car, part number 3467755. It's a rubber boot that looks like it's sewn up leather.

WANTED: My original 440 blocks. Serial # 2A188182 and 3A100002

twodko

Quote from: bull on February 25, 2014, 01:02:18 PM
Quote from: twodko on February 25, 2014, 11:48:49 AM
My home state of Oregon is no where near as ultra lib "ban everything" nanny state as Commiefornia. Wish I still lived there.  :shruggy:

Where do you live? More than lomely I would be happy to trade you places. The only thing.that upsets the hippies.in Portland and Eugene more.than seeing an Earth-killing classic car.is.not being able.to run their state into the ground as fast as California is doing.

There has been a delightful form of causing the ultra lib pukes a lot of anxiety the last few months in my area.
Someone has been placing little NRA stickers on the rear license plates of Pious owners. There was an article in the local rag about these "poor victims" being pulled over by LEO's for having their plates obstructed.
I'm loving it!

twodko

Oregon has so much heavily forested land.........people could disappear........a lot of people. :D

Charger4404spd

I am stocked up pretty good. Couple thousand rounds of .223, 1500 rounds of 40's, few hundred 12gauge, few thousand 22lr and a few hundred 45ACP, still buying 45's. Around here 22's are still scarce. :shruggy:

Chargerguy74

Quote from: Charger4404spd on February 25, 2014, 08:13:02 PM
I am stocked up pretty good. Couple thousand rounds of .223, 1500 rounds of 40's, few hundred 12gauge, few thousand 22lr and a few hundred 45ACP, still buying 45's. Around here 22's are still scarce. :shruggy:

You're inventory seems dangerously low  ;)
WANTED: NOS or excellent condition 72-74 4 speed shifter boot for bench or centre armrest car, part number 3467755. It's a rubber boot that looks like it's sewn up leather.

WANTED: My original 440 blocks. Serial # 2A188182 and 3A100002

Charger4404spd

twodko

With regular visits to your local range (monthly?) 4gear could be right.

It's all about priorities.......the kids don't need braces........the wife doesn't need new boobs.......the master bath doesn't need a "redo".

An annual vaca for the lady of the house.......def. MOPAR parts.......def. That new BBQ........def. More ammo......without question.

Just sayin'.

troy.70R/T

I am stocked up too. You know the saying. If you don't know your history you are doomed to repeat it. I went out on election day after I voted and bought a case of .22 shells (5500 rounds). if I remember right, and I do. Ammo dissapeared off the shelves in 2008 after the election. BTW people at the counter thought I was nuts. Well maybe I am but who has .22 shells now.  :nana:

twodko