News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Harold Ramis R.I.P

Started by MoparManJim, February 24, 2014, 06:18:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mopar Nut

"Dear God, my prayer for 2024 is a fat bank account and a thin body. Please don't mix these up like you did the last ten years."

TruckDriver

PETE

My Dad taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!" :P

Dino

Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence.

67440chrg

Ponch ®

maybe its because I'm an 80's kid and Ghostbusters was one of my favorite movies as a kid (and still is)...but this really moved me:

"I spent most of my money on cars, birds, and booze. The rest I squandered." - George Best

Chrysler Performance West

mopar0166

RIP , the Best one of the four! :cheers:

Chad L. Magee

R.I.P.  His movies will live on....
Ph.D. Metallocene Chemist......

stripedelete

JB400

No Ghostbusters 3 with the original  cast :'(

Drache

Dart
Racing
Ass
Chasing
Hellion
Extraordinaire

Ponch ®

Quote from: Drache on February 25, 2014, 06:31:28 PM

oh thats just terrible. are they really trapping him like one of the many mundane ghosts they caught?
"I spent most of my money on cars, birds, and booze. The rest I squandered." - George Best

Mike DC

Yeah that's what I thought of that image.

It's a little ironic.  One of the ideas (and the only decent one IMO) for a 3rd Ghostbusters movie was to have Bill Murray be dead and hanging around as a ghost.   

More recent plans are to have the old cast give small cameos and have the movie be about the next generation of busters. 

It doesn't sound good, just moderately profitable.  So the studio will almost surely do it sooner or later. 

polywideblock

bet he's catching up with candy and kinison  and belushi      :yesnod:      RIP Harold

and 71 GA4  383 magnum  SE

Ponch ®

Quote from: polywideblock on February 26, 2014, 12:26:37 AM
bet he's catching up with candy and kinison  and belushi      :yesnod:      RIP Harold

somehow I suspect that those last two went to a different place than Candy and Harold... :naughty:

polywideblock

they brought laughter and joy to peoples  mundane lives , can't see them being penalised for the occasional indiscretion  ;)

and 71 GA4  383 magnum  SE