News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

do you believe in sorcery/witchcraft ?

Started by Nacho-RT74, February 12, 2014, 10:59:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mike DC

Come on ACUDANUT, quit trolling for a fight.  Everyone has the right to their own beliefs. 

ACUDANUT

Whatever. I'm the trouble maker?. Peace out. I am done here.

bull

Quote from: polywideblock on February 26, 2014, 12:10:37 AM

( Hitler, Mao, Stalin) take your pick    tried to force his ideas on everybody else ,whether they wanted to or not .sound familiar  :scratchchin:

Sounds like the gay agenda people. Oops, did I say that out loud?

Indygenerallee

Sold my Charger unfortunately....never got it finished.

Tilar

Quote from: ACUDANUT on February 25, 2014, 11:39:11 PM
Hitler is in Hell. Do you not fear death and the afterlife ?.  Life on earth is a journey, not our destiny.

Quote from: ACUDANUT on February 26, 2014, 01:45:54 PM
Whatever. Peace out.

Pay no mind to the negativity, People who don't believe can't understand God or the Holy Spirit or the fact they exist so to them it's easier to deny it than to accept it to be true.
Dave  

God must love stupid people; He made so many.

JB400

We'll find out when it's our time to go. :yesnod:

Tilar

Quote from: stroker400 wedge on February 26, 2014, 04:30:09 PM

:rotz: Sorry Bud but at that point it's too late.
Dave  

JB400

Quote from: Tilar on February 26, 2014, 04:51:18 PM
Quote from: stroker400 wedge on February 26, 2014, 04:30:09 PM

:rotz: Sorry Bud but at that point it's too late.
Just to clarify, we'll find out if we made the right decision, when that time comes.  It's best to make that decision sooner rather than later.

Nacho-RT74

Venezuelan RT 74 400 4bbl, 727, 8.75 3.23 open. Now stroked with 440 crank and 3.55 SG. Here is the History and how is actually: http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,7603.0/all.html
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,25060.0.html

Mike DC

Pay no mind to the negativity, People who don't believe can't understand God or the Holy Spirit or the fact they exist so to them it's easier to deny it than to accept it to be true.

Go ahead.  Condescend.  Call me negative.  Whatever floats your boat.   :thumbs:

Tilar

Quote from: Mike DC (formerly miked) on February 26, 2014, 06:54:03 PM

Go ahead.  Condescend.  Call me negative.  Whatever floats your boat.   :thumbs:

lol, That's hardly condescending, I just call it the way I see it.
Dave  

ws23rt

So we've gone around the block about a god or no god.

Back to sorcery/witchcraft---Is it not the case that those that claim to be a witch or perform sorcery are doing something only a god can do? Which are things that science shows can't be.  If it is true than does it not follow that there are many with powers that are god like?

In the world that I have lived in for sixty+ years I have never seen or felt anything that makes me question the whole reality. There is plenty of chat by others about all kinds of things but I'm one of those that makes up my own mind based on my own experience.

We humans do tell stories and losing track of the truth is apparently the norm when telling stories.

XH29N0G

But how would we know if we were being harvested for bioelectricity and held in a shared simulation of a world? 

Who in their right mind would say

"The science should not stand in the way of this."? 

Science is just observation and hypothesis.  Policy stands in the way.........

Or maybe it protects us. 

I suppose it depends on the specific case.....

ws23rt

Quote from: XH29N0G on February 26, 2014, 08:56:42 PM
But how would we know if we were being harvested for bioelectricity and held in a shared simulation of a world? 

So are we perhaps something to snack on by --others??    Or as I wondered when I was 12 that we were an experiment in an education program from elsewhere and it didn't seem to be going so well. :lol:

polywideblock

are we now on to extra-terrestrials?
if you believe in god and creation and the universe that  revolves around our own small world(not the other way around )   then there is nothing else out there right ? ;D  

and as far as worrying about the after life , i'v got enough concerns in this one    :yesnod:  not worried about that at all  :shruggy:

and 71 GA4  383 magnum  SE

F8-4life

If there is no god..

how do you explain a perfect charger from 1968-1970, in an imperfect world full of camaros & chevelles?

polywideblock

evolution !!(there's that word again )  from 1st gen chargers and coronets to 2nd gen and then the ultimate 3rd gen  :icon_smile_big:

or were they just created with a snap of the fingers  to  :scratchchin:

ws23rt

Quote from: polywideblock on February 26, 2014, 09:36:07 PM
are we know on to extra-terrestrials?
if you believe in god and creation and the universe that  revolves around our own small world(not the other way around )   then there is nothing else out there right ? ;D 

and as far as worrying about the after life , i'v got enough concerns in this one    :yesnod:  not worried about that at all  :shruggy:

:2thumbs: I'm with you on this one. Spending time on speculation is using up the time we have to live and enjoy today. There is no helpful gain to our lives now by obsessing with the what if.

Dino

Quote from: XH29N0G on February 26, 2014, 08:56:42 PM

Quote from: F8-4life on February 26, 2014, 09:43:09 PM
If there is no god..

how do you explain a perfect charger from 1968-1970, in an imperfect world full of camaros & chevelles?

:smilielol:    :2thumbs:

Quote from: Tilar on February 26, 2014, 03:50:06 PM

This is the most ironic thing I've read on here so far.  I guess your definition of fact is a bit different than ours.

This is a milestone folks, 2 weeks of talking about religion and it's still not locked!   :2thumbs:

Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence.

Troy

Not because certain people haven't tried... :eyes:

Troy
Sarcasm detector, that's a real good invention.

oldcarnut

Quote from: Nacho-RT74 on February 17, 2014, 04:11:55 PM
aaand still I don't know... maybe my heart is weak, but sometimes I still think sometimes something goes suddenly wrong and you don't know how it happened
I've been reading this and watched it sorta go around a different debate but not much about the original question.  I'm reluctant in replying about it as it may sound kooky but anyway here's a couple.  First to answer the question no I don't believe in it but I believe it exists. That sounds awkward but don't know how else to put it.  I have a very close friend that has in the past and that grew up with family that practiced witchcraft. Her mom followed Scientology and believed a lot about the Zodiac and would easily explain or predict some people behaviors.  You could go by their houses and see things hanging on the doors and about the home that if you didn't know what they were for you may not think anything about it. They would meet at different places and go through rituals, spell castings, and etc  :stirthepot:. When going through certain areas around here that are a little more rural and mostly of African-American decent, you can find homes that are painted in ways that are believed to ward off evil spirits and the people will tell you that.   I don't understand it and how some people are subject to it and others not.  Also she said the same with what is said by others that although they could cause things to happen to other people, there was no control of how and how much the effect would be.  It is said that those that cast or whatever bad things to others, it ends up coming back in greater ways to themselves later. For as long as I have known her I could probably attribute some of her troubles I see her go through now to that if I wanted to relate them but that is not for me to be the judge on and I won't do it.  When we were in the same apartment complex, but not in the same building, she didn't like the next door neighbor.  She broke up some sticks and placed something else with it in front of the yard then recited some spell or whatever it would be called to make them leave.  Within the coming month, not only the neighbor was gone but the rest of the families in the same building had moved out  :o  too. As unusual as it was, I saw it happen, everyone move out that is, but only a year later she told me what she did.  She also along with her Aunt wished something bad on her former boyfriend for something he did.  It was just supposed to be a small bit of inflicted pain but afterwards he got into a very freak accident and had injuries that has affected him for life.  That was the turning event that got her out of the witchcraft and vowing not to do it again but even so I would not ever want to do anything to get on her really bad side even though we're best of friends. I feel she could still have it in her if she chose to go back and if her current s**t husband knew about it he would be thinking twice about the treatment he is giving her now.  Those are just personal events I know of and have been told of much more I won't get into.  Sometimes I just don't know what to make of some of that stuff whether to attribute to coincidence or the occult.  I also think you could cause yourself psychologically to act in ways you normally wouldn't if you convince yourself to give in to certain beliefs felt to be occurring to you. The mind is a powerful thing to lose control of. Whatever the way it happened(s), I do believe there are satanic forces out there that mask themselves in ways both seemly good and bad or mild to horrific to battle with however it takes for the souls of people.  I also believe that there can be Guardian Angels/Spirits that can save people from trouble for reasons yet unknown . There are countless stories of events that cannot be explained that happen. Everyone has a choice of the path they chose to take and reap whatever results that choice may bring.  Nacho, I hope and pray that whatever is troubling you will get resolved and that the turmoil the country is going through will still find you and your family safe.

Nacho-RT74

thats EXACTLY the kind of stuff I'm talking about...

and more specifically related to my Ex GF... lot of stuff changes from one day to another simply suddenly with no apparent reason... and I know he is dating with a guy related with the Yoruba religion ( Afro-Cuban religion )
Venezuelan RT 74 400 4bbl, 727, 8.75 3.23 open. Now stroked with 440 crank and 3.55 SG. Here is the History and how is actually: http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,7603.0/all.html
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,25060.0.html

71green go

All religions, arts and sciences are branches of the same tree. *Albert Einstein.

polywideblock

Quote from: Troy on February 27, 2014, 11:36:42 AM
Not because certain people haven't tried... :eyes:

Troy

as I seem to be the one that gets others so worked up at my refusal to listen to reason , my apologies for contributing    :cheers:

John_Kunkel

Quote from: 71green go on February 27, 2014, 01:27:54 PM
All religions, arts and sciences are branches of the same tree. *Albert Einstein.

"History is a set of lies agreed upon." ― Napoleon Bonaparte
Pardon me but my karma just ran over your dogma.