News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Do you keep a special key chain for your Charger?

Started by Ghoste, December 10, 2013, 08:23:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jaak

Quote from: bull on December 10, 2013, 08:51:40 PM
Yes. I bought one specifically for the Charger. Oddly enough it reads "Dodge Charger" in old school script.

I got one like this (only its blue instead of black). It was the key chain I had my 73 keys on....when I sold it, I kept the key chain and put my 69 keys on it. So its cool because it says Charger, but its also a souvenir from my 73.

Jason

bakerhillpins

:2thumbs:  Almost the original specs on my car.  :drool5:
One great wife (Life is good)
14 RAM 1500 5.7 Hemi Crew Cab (crap hauler)
69 Dodge Charger R/T, Q5, C6X, V1X, V88  (Life is WAY better)
96' VFR750 (Sweet)
Capt. Lyme Vol. Fire

"Inspiration is for amateurs - the rest of us just show up and get to work." -Chuck Close
"The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits." -Albert Einstein
Go that way, really fast. If something gets in your way, turn.
Science flies you to the moon, Religion flies you into buildings.

ChargerD100

I have a hellyeah (band) bull skull shaped bottle opener got the charger til i can get the key chain from pulp fiction
Current Mopars: 2014 Ram 2500 Cummins, 1970 Dodge D100

My old Build Thread: http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,82511.0.html

BROCK

Back in the early 80s (college days) my keychain was 1 of the 4" fender emblems from
a 3rd gen Charger.  I still have it - but now it only says Cha :icon_smile_big:

=============================================
Let your music be in transit to the world