News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

"I [blank] The Dukes of Hazzard!"

Started by sweetseventy, March 08, 2006, 07:59:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Do you love or hate the Dukes?

I hate Dukes of Hazzard!
61 (27.7%)
I love Dukes of Hazzard!
159 (72.3%)

Total Members Voted: 220

Lostsheep_01

I love the DOH!  True, in the begining they wrecked a lot of Chargers, but in later seasons they used a small R/C car.  True, the episodes seemed to be exactly alike (sweet simplicity!).  However, to all of the negatives there are, their remains one great positive... DOH Drinking Games!!!!! :P 
69 Charger 383
MoPar.  You're either with us or behind us!

MoparManJim

as I recall they didn't use a RC car, it was a push car really, when they said auction an rolling the guy holding the push car would trow it up a track like ramp an over the minure display they had, thes cars was like over a foot long. They might have been srping action but they wasn't RC though as I know of. They did the same thing for The Fall Guy show also. some of the minures they did on the Dukes wasn't bad really the only thing was when they started to jump the charger over the grin sillow and over big oil towers, now come on people. Stuff like that wasn't really real not even in real life the car would have crumple on the landing an not even bounch back up.

TylerCharger69

ummmmm......what is a grin sillow???

Lostsheep_01

69 Charger 383
MoPar.  You're either with us or behind us!

TylerCharger69

lol...OHHHHHH!!!!   Grain Silo!!!   Now...that makes more sense!!!

gnrl01

Wow this thread has gone on for awhile..did I say that I think the DOH is cool? :icon_smile_tongue:

MoparManJim

70charger_boy

Did anyone forget to mention that they wore the same clothes every single day?  Even the cousins coy and vance wore the same clothes as bo and luke.  I still love the show and have seen every episode 20 times, at least.yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeehaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww