News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Intake and Wiper motor pix.

Started by BrianShaughnessy, March 11, 2006, 03:16:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BrianShaughnessy

I sent the six pack intake off to www.qccoatings.com for a ceramic coating and it came back yesterday.  I like it..  but if your tastes run towards stock intakes painted engine color then you probably won't.

I also gave Jules the Wiperman some business - I just bought a rebuilt motor with polished barrell outright because I'm too lazy to mail parts to Canada.   
Black Betty:  1969 Charger R/T - X9 440 six pack, TKO600 5 speed, 3.73 Dana 60.
Sinnamon:  1969 Charger R/T - T5 440, 727, 3.23 8 3/4 high school sweetheart.

Just 6T9 CHGR

Berry berry nice Brian!

That intake is good for at least 2 tenths in the quarter now! :thumbs:

Jules does really nice work.  I would like to convert my 2 spd to a nice 3 speed like that one day.....
Chris' '69 Charger R/T

ChargerAndy

Very nice Brian! I'm jealous of your spankin new lookin wiper motor, mine looks like a rusty campells soup can and functions like it looks! How much was yours, if you don't mind me askin? Andy

BrianShaughnessy

Andy...  I sent you a PM.

Otherwise here's Jules site for the unknowing. http://www.julesdaddio.com/index.html

Chris - I doubt it'll be any faster...  it's the same old intake... it's just prettier now  :yesnod:
Black Betty:  1969 Charger R/T - X9 440 six pack, TKO600 5 speed, 3.73 Dana 60.
Sinnamon:  1969 Charger R/T - T5 440, 727, 3.23 8 3/4 high school sweetheart.