News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

where can I get the Dodge name on quarter panel sticker?

Started by troy.70R/T, February 08, 2014, 02:18:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

troy.70R/T

does anyone know where I can get the Dodge sticker/stencil that some people have on their Quarter panels? I am just trying to get my 68 R/T running and body work is not at all started so I wanted to put that on the quarter just for something different.

Just 6T9 CHGR

Chris' '69 Charger R/T

troy.70R/T

Indygenerallee

Sold my Charger unfortunately....never got it finished.

Indygenerallee

This what your wanting? I just printed these off (had some scrap red vinyl!) I can do them in any size you want.

IMAG1657 by indygenerallee1, on Flickr

troy.70R/T

Well red won't work cause the car is red. I will let u know what size I want when I figure it out. If you could do it in another color. Thanks

fy469rtse

Indygenerallee,
was asking a member on here a while ago to do some custom number and name decals ? was that you
siple 505 engine call outs in black for lower sides of fenders, with a smaller wedge or charge done in red , similar to badge ? can this be done

Indygenerallee

fy469rtse, Yes that was me, I haven't forgotten about everyone that asked I finally got the Chrome vinyl in and just needed to get back with everyone that had asked me about them and troy.70R/T I can make them in any color..

troy.70R/T

I might go with the chrome vyinal.I will try to figure out the size by the end of the weekend.