News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Valiant Chargers and colors

Started by Ghoste, January 29, 2014, 02:06:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ghoste

Are the bright colors more common on the Aussie Chargers than the dull ones?  At least in the performance models?  I just wonder because it seems like they were all orange or bright green.

don duick

R/T valiant chargers did not get dull colors the only ones I have seen are orange. bright green{limelight}. silver. red. pink {magenta}. There may be more will try and find out. The standard chargers also got bright colors but many or majority got the standard metallic colors same as the sedans. The dull colored chargers rarely got a repaint in their original colors. 99% of chargers have been repainted is my guess originality was not important as far as colors went. There are a lot of R/T clones also.

Ghoste

polywideblock

a lot of the drab colour chargers etc are just really sunburned    :yesnod:   think 30 C+ days for weeks on end  and you will get the picture

and 71 GA4  383 magnum  SE

Alaskan_TA

polywideblock

chargers were from 71-78   :yesnod:  74 gives a good average

and 71 GA4  383 magnum  SE

Bob T

I'd reckon the most popular colour around now is Vitamin C, had an R/T and a Pacer in Mercury Silver though, fantastic colour  :2thumbs:
Old Dog, Old Tricks.

Ghoste

The Hot Mustard and Magenta seem to turn up on a lot of them too.

LIFT OFF HOOD

Mercury Silver suits the R/T Charger the best

Bob T

Quote from: Ghoste on January 30, 2014, 06:09:21 AM
The Hot Mustard and Magenta seem to turn up on a lot of them too.

Known as Hot Pustard   :lol:
Old Dog, Old Tricks.