News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Interior 69 Daytona seat covers. Who has a good quality...besides legendary

Started by petercharger, January 30, 2014, 01:40:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

petercharger

OK I need to buy 2 sets  of interior seat covers (front and back) for my Daytona clone and a 69 charger.   Besides legendary who would be in second place for fit, looks and quality ?    :popcrn:
best way to get a hold of me is brushcollege@msn.com...thanks

Aero426

PUI is the other outfit offering seat covers.    Reviews seem to vary.   I think I'd order from one of the vendors that offer a deal on Legendary, unless you are building a car for resale. 

C500

Legendary are the only ones to go for. I got a set of PUI's for the red charger I had and they were pretty bad color match  :icon_smile_dissapprove:
"An aggressive exterior with power to match was enough to pull in the performance boys-especially when abetted by a pair of pipes blaring out the back, and brawny red-sidewall rubber hitting the pavement."  

"........the four speed box changes cogs with the precision of a sharp axe striking soft pine."

cdr

LINK TO MY STORY http://www.onallcylinders.com/2015/11/16/ride-shares-charlie-keel-battles-cancer-ms-to-build-brilliant-1968-dodge-charger/  

68 Charger 512 cid,9.7to1,Hilborn EFI,Home ported 440 source heads,small hyd roller cam,COLD A/C ,,a518 trans,Dana 60 ,4.10 gear,10.93 et,4100lbs on street tires full exhaust daily driver
Charger55 by Charlie Keel, on Flickr

moparstuart

GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

Rat Exterminator

I can't keep buttons on the bottom of my Legendary buckets. Apparently my 160# azz sliding across them is too much. had to replace them twice without much use either. As Legendary rep at a show about it, he agreed it was a problem and offered to send me new ones for free. Free $2 buttons wasn't really the fix I was looking for.
::)

Ghoste

Its the way they are attached.  The real fix is to attach them the way the factory did before putting them on because apparently Legendary can't do that.  PUI are worse though, at least the Legendary ones fit.  Believe the Legendary covers are the ones that Dante sells.

C500

Anyone that's bought them from Dante, how did the prices compare to getting direct from Legendary. Legendary have sales on occasionally, like 25 % off.
"An aggressive exterior with power to match was enough to pull in the performance boys-especially when abetted by a pair of pipes blaring out the back, and brawny red-sidewall rubber hitting the pavement."  

"........the four speed box changes cogs with the precision of a sharp axe striking soft pine."