News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

68. Charger with 3 speed

Started by moparsal, January 20, 2014, 03:48:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BROCK

Reminds me of the movie "My Cousin Vinnie"....The correct answer would be 5 degrees before top dead center :nana:

I've seen several people list Galen's numbers on their for sale cars.  This is 1 of 3 that Galen knows of is what they
ought to say :hah:

=============================================
Let your music be in transit to the world

Ghoste

Outside of anyone doing engine work (whether a rebuild or a tuneup), why would anyone else need to?

Tilar

Quote from: A383Wing on January 27, 2014, 06:07:10 PM
QuoteI'm glad you cleared that up. The mechanic part of me wanted to say " Gee whiz, it means Top Dead Center... who doesn't know that??"

you would be surprised 

No I really wouldn't be... I work part time at the local high school as a bus mechanic. The guy I work with had to have a stent put in a couple years ago and was out of work for a few weeks. The transportation admin brought in a "sub" mechanic who had signed up to come in during the summer to wash buses and help get them ready for the next school year. He was there for one day and I sent him home because he just didn't have a grasp on actual mechanic work, and by the time I would show him how to do something I could do it myself and go on to the next thing. I guess I'm just not as tolerant to that sort of thing as I used to be.  :P
Dave  

God must love stupid people; He made so many.

moparsal

Well I have to sell this car, I hate when someone going to let you know & don't hear from them after a week plus,
I'll list it here ,if nothing happens eBay,
Looking for offers ,
Car on Long Island,

1974dodgecharger

Should be interesting a true 1 of 3......

ACUDANUT

I hate it when people come on here with only one goal. To make money:brickwall: