News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Been 4 years i'm here

Started by cavemanno1, January 22, 2014, 07:09:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cavemanno1

Just looked at my profile and i registered 4 years ago on this day!Don't know why i post it up tho! :scratchchin:

Anyway i went away after selling my '69 2 years ago but couldn't live without a charger!Got my dream bike will get my dream dog but just can't get the Charger out of my head!

The wife is not happy getting one just because what happened the last time :flame:
We are trying to relocate out there and said we will get an other charger ones we settled down.Which is the smart way i know,but who knows when if ever we are gonna be able to move out there!Man we would love to live in the States,so much more it can offer!

I know guys are not fond of foreigners going to your country but one has to follow his heart and try to make his dream come true!

b5blue

Pete this country was built by hard working folks from all around the world, YOU are always WELCOME!  :2thumbs: Are you searching for employment online?  :scratchchin:

Ponch ®

Quote from: b5blue on January 22, 2014, 07:17:13 PM
  Pete this country was built by hard working folks from all around the world, YOU are always WELCOME!  :2thumbs: Are you searching for employment online?  :scratchchin:

orale!
"I spent most of my money on cars, birds, and booze. The rest I squandered." - George Best

Chrysler Performance West

chargerboy69

Quote from: cavemanno1 on January 22, 2014, 07:09:33 PM
Just looked at my profile and i registered 4 years ago on this day!Don't know why i post it up tho! :scratchchin:

Anyway i went away after selling my '69 2 years ago but couldn't live without a charger!Got my dream bike will get my dream dog but just can't get the Charger out of my head!

The wife is not happy getting one just because what happened the last time :flame:
We are trying to relocate out there and said we will get an other charger ones we settled down.Which is the smart way i know,but who knows when if ever we are gonna be able to move out there!Man we would love to live in the States,so much more it can offer!

I know guys are not fond of foreigners going to your country but one has to follow his heart and try to make his dream come true!

I honestly dont know anyone who does not welcome those from other countries. . . as long as they come through the front door.  ;)

You are always welcome here.
Indiana Army National Guard 1st Battalion, 293rd Infantry. Nightfighters. Fort Wayne Indiana.

A government big enough to give you everything you need, is a government big enough to take away everything that you have.
--Gerald Ford

Hard Charger

we like immigrants when they contribute to our society, not take away.

twodko

Orale X2 mano! The United States is a country of immigrants. This is what makes us great.......despite our government.
FLY NAVY/Marine Corps or take the bus!

stripedelete

Give me your tired, your poor,
Your huddled masses yearning to breathe free,
The wretched refuse of your teeming shore.

twodko

cavemanno1

Thanks guys,i mean it! :2thumbs:

Had an impression that you don't like immigrants.I know your country was built by immigrants but those were you ancestors and you are AMERICANS not immigrants!There is a big difference,but let's not go there!

Just listen to that The Statue of Liberty song,real emotional.Wish it was like that but not any more!You have no idea how hard it is to get a visa.Need to find a company that would employ and sponsor me so we could have a chance to live there!

Neal(B5blue)I'm looking but nobody would even talk to me if i phone them up.Sent lots of CVs but nada  :shruggy:
I have never asked anything from any government even when i was out of work!Hate paperwork and I'd rather loos out on something than do it.I even left my tax returns pile up for 5 years than i asked my wife to do them for me.Got back a handsome amount of money from overpaying my taxes!
Worked hard since i was 13 and proud to say that what i have now i worked for it and wasn't handed down from parents or government!Made a lot of sacrifice but then i was able to make my dream come true and not moan about the problems!

Impossible is nothing!!!

b5blue

Keep working on it Pete!  :2thumbs: Start thinking it's not "if" but "when". Research immigration laws and rules. Understand how to become a USA citizen by looking up online. One thing you may not be thinking of is you know more than one language, that is valuable.  :scratchchin:

cavemanno1

Thanks Neal!

Been looking on the net how we can live there LEGALY but so far the only two ways we see is if i can find a company to sponsor me which is impossible!Not pessimist but from over here who the hell would offer me a job,really.The other one is the Green card lottery which is as the name says is unpredictable!

I know it will happen when the time is right so I'm thinking positively!Now all i need is a employer who thinks I'm the best thing ever and we are good to go :lol:

Ponch ®

Quote from: b5blue on January 23, 2014, 06:32:38 AM
Start thinking it's not "if" but "when". Research immigration laws and rules. Understand how to become a USA citizen by looking up online. :scratchchin:

Don't say I never contribute anything useful around here... :icon_smile_big:

"I spent most of my money on cars, birds, and booze. The rest I squandered." - George Best

Chrysler Performance West

TruckDriver

I have no problem with foreigners at all, unless they come here to freeload off the rest of us. But if you come here to visit, or work hard to fulfill your dreams, your very welcome here.  :yesnod: :cheers:
PETE

My Dad taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!" :P

Tilar

Quote from: twodko on January 22, 2014, 09:31:38 PM
The United States is a country of "Originally formed by" immigrants.

There, Fixed that little boo-boo.  ;)

Quote from: TruckDriver on January 23, 2014, 12:06:00 PM
I have no problem with foreigners at all, unless they come here to freeload off the rest of us. But if you come here to visit, or work hard to fulfill your dreams, your very welcome here.  :yesnod: :cheers:

:cheers:
Dave  

God must love stupid people; He made so many.

cavemanno1

As a lot of working class English people say"Foreigners take their jobs,women and benefits"!But there are a lot of white trash people who grow up on social benefits,have kids at 14 just because she got drunk and pregnant and the government gives them a flat for free,their parents never worked in their life and it goes on for generations!Those people who complain about foreigners who don't work!

Mind England is fucked by the lawless immigrants who are there to suck off the benefit system out of the country!It became a $hithole because of those people!England used to be such a nice country but with the government being all politically correct they shut themself in the foot big time!Polish people have a newspaper that actually says how to take every benefit from the government!Get council flats while most people pay rent and mortgages!Now i hate that kind of people!I fucking had to pay a 1000 British pounds plus bills every months.My wife worked kid went to school so we lived life a normal way and never apply ed for any benefits!

Been to Australia and on their visa application they say that everyone is welcome as long as they respect the Australia's way of life and not there to change it!
Now this is how it should be!I went there to live the way the Ozzy's do and not trying to change it just because i don't like it!

but some people are there(in the UK)to just save as much money as they could,which is fine but not interested in learning English or about the culture!Had a guy who worked in my crew(I was a forman),been in the UK for 8 years and when you asked him what was his address he didn't understand.There are always people who speak a bit of English and helped the guy out.I hated the fact that he couldn't be asked to learn simple things but my boss didn't care because he was cheap but a pain to work with!

OK,I'm done!

Thanks for the welcome!Don't be surprise if i move in your front garden with my camper van and 10 kids i have! :smilielol:

twodko

Thanks Tilar. Rather than sit at my desk with a proper laptop I use my late wife's iPad to send a lot of email and forum contributions. The "touch" keyboard on iPads makes it soooo easy to make typos.

With that said America is a county originally settled by native Americans, Vikings, hardy souls from Spain, England, enslaved Africans and people from places we're still discovering. Today the USA is populate by Americans and anyone can become an American.

The countries you reference are not the only ones with a population of leeches. The United States has an entire subculture of those who contribute nothing and bleed the "system" for every freebie they can steal. Thank you ultra Libs.

This subject can quickly go hardcore political and I don't want it locked by the mods. Suffice it to say, if you have skills or are willing to work hard to learn skills, there is a place for you in America. I would hope the same can be said for other countries too. One of the basic traits of being an American is, if the cause is just, we NEVER give up......ever. If you put forth the effort, we won't give up on you.

Tilar

Dave  

God must love stupid people; He made so many.