News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

No vinyl top...Should I keep the vinyl top trim?

Started by Dreamcar, January 23, 2014, 08:57:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

No vinyl top...Should I keep the vinyl top trim?

Yes, keep the trim on the car
9 (22.5%)
No, lose the trim and fill the holes
31 (77.5%)

Total Members Voted: 40

tcs69rt

If you don't want the "check mark" looking trim pieces for the vinyl top, I might be an interested buyer. I had one crack on me recently. Hit me with a PM if you want to sell them, thanks! TC
"Life ain't easy when you rode the short bus."

Silver R/T

Fill the holes. Car will look much more sleek/elegant without it
http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks

1968 silver/black/red striped R/T
My Charger is hybrid, it runs on gas and on tears of ricers
2001 Ram 2500 CTD
1993 Mazda MX-3 GS SE
1995 Ford Cobra SVT#2722

Dreamcar

"And another thing, when I gun the motor, I want people to think the world is coming to an end." - Homer Simpson

1969 Charger, 383, Q5/V1W, A35, H51, N88,  numbers match (under restoration)

don duick

hope you don't buckle your panels when you attempt that tedious nerve raking job of welding all those holes.

NJRBros

Personally, I like it better off.  Without a vinyl top I do think the trim looks out of place and ruins the 'clean' look of it.

Here, I'll post a reply for myk.  :D

Quote from: myk on January 21, 2014, 03:50:04 AM
Why don't you just put TWO sets of trim on it?

'OP, it's YOUR car, do what YOU want to with it.  Then again, if building your car to other people's snotty, baseless standards and acceptance is what you want to do, that's your choice too...

:nana:

Dreamcar

Haha. I'm just asking for opinions because I can't make my own mind up about what I want to do. The car is torn down so now is the time to decide what to do on a lot of things. So many decisions :brickwall:
"And another thing, when I gun the motor, I want people to think the world is coming to an end." - Homer Simpson

1969 Charger, 383, Q5/V1W, A35, H51, N88,  numbers match (under restoration)

NJRBros

Quote from: Dreamcar on January 25, 2014, 09:51:39 AM
Haha. I'm just asking for opinions because I can't make my own mind up about what I want to do. The car is torn down so now is the time to decide what to do on a lot of things. So many decisions :brickwall:

I know I was just being an ass.  ;D