News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Quarter window regulator

Started by 469 runner, January 21, 2014, 11:37:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

469 runner

I am in need of a replacement quarter window regulator for my 1968 Charger.  Does anyone know if one from another B-body will work?  I know an exchange manual would tell me, any one have one from 1968?  Thanks.

NHCharger

I checked my parts manual. The part # for the Charger, 2 door and convertible Belvedere and Cornet have the same number. The 4 doors have a different #.
72 Charger- Base Model
68 Charger-R/T Clone
69 Charger Daytona clone
79 Lil Red Express - future money pit
88 Ramcharger 4x4- current money pit
55 Dodge Royal 2 door - wife's money pit
2014 RAM 2500HD Diesel

Moparparts

Drivers or passengers side?

Quote from: 469 runner on January 21, 2014, 11:37:37 PM
I am in need of a replacement quarter window regulator for my 1968 Charger.  Does anyone know if one from another B-body will work?  I know an exchange manual would tell me, any one have one from 1968?  Thanks.

469 runner

Thanks for doing that NHCharger. I need the passenger side rear.  The pinion gear I believe has stripped out.

thebigmope

I think i may have what you need e mail me at jsaunier8458@msn.com if you still need this and i will look in the loft of my garage, thanks, John