News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Sail panel emblems on a 69

Started by moparnut, January 21, 2014, 08:15:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

moparnut

My car is a 69 383 Hp 4spd,It has a vinyl top. Does it get the se emblems on both sides or does it have a charger script on one side? Seen them done both ways was wondering what the factory installed?

Ghoste

moparnut

RAC95054

Assuming your car has the A47 SE option, then Ghoste is correct.  If your car doesn't have A47 on the buildsheet or fender tag, they should be Charger emblems.
Play: Work that you enjoy doing for nothing.   -Evan Esar

Ghoste

moparnut

Thanks it does have the A 47  option. moparnut

Lord Warlock

Getting the speed nuts on the SE emblems is tough if you use new emblems, stuff a rag inside the area below the emblem holes where the stud comes thru and you'll lose fewer speed nuts to the inner fenders.
69 RT/SE Y3 cream yellow w/tan vinyl top and black r/t stripe. non matching 440/375, 3:23, Column shift auto w/buddy seat, tan interior, am/fm w/fr to back fade, Now wears 17" magnum 500 rims and Nitto tires. Fresh repaint, new interior, new wheels and tires.

moparnut

Thanks lord warlock that is a good idea.Getting the nuts on the sail panel trim was a challenge to say the least.We used some butyl  peices to seal the wholes,it just made the whole process a little more difficult. moparnut