News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Let's discuss this ----Changed:waterball and girl's boobs in slow motion

Started by cavemanno1, January 20, 2014, 06:00:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

myk

Lol, who cares.  Like Hemi engines, I don't know how the slo-mo works, I'm just glad it does...

cavemanno1

Quote from: myk on January 20, 2014, 06:02:57 AM
Lol, who cares.  Like Hemi engines, I don't know how the slo-mo works, I'm just glad it does...

Had to write something,couldn't just put  :drool5: down,could i?You might think I'm a perv :slap:

rt green

tough call. might have to watch it a dozen times or so. might have to hire a commite
third string oil changer

dyslexic teddybear

Quote from: rt green on January 20, 2014, 09:51:51 PM
tough call. might have to watch it a dozen times or so. might have to hire a commite

Hiring......likely not necessary.

I, out of desire for scientific exploration of the subject, volunteer to watch it and....ahem...others like it, as long as needed to make that tough call. No sacrifice is too much for the cause of science.

twodko

FLY NAVY/Marine Corps or take the bus!

70 sublime

next project 70 Charger FJ5 green

Patronus

'73 Cuda 340 5spd RMS
'69 Charger 383 "Luci"
'08 CRF 450r
'12.5 450SX FE

Tilar

Quote from: cavemanno1 on January 20, 2014, 06:11:59 AM
Quote from: myk on January 20, 2014, 06:02:57 AM
Lol, who cares.  Like Hemi engines, I don't know how the slo-mo works, I'm just glad it does...

Had to write something,couldn't just put  :drool5: down,could i?You might think I'm a perv :slap:

Pfffft, Everybody's perverted, it just shows up more in some than it does in the rest.
Dave  

God must love stupid people; He made so many.