News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

70 Charger console auto./column lock linkage?

Started by b5blue, January 19, 2014, 02:27:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

b5blue

The stuff is long gone and I'm wondering what is missing? My column has the tube and arm for the linkage still in it but I don't know what or how it would lock the tranny in PARK? It may be impossible to install as I'm going to install a Winters Sidewinder shifter soon?
  Every now and then I see listings on eBay for the linkage to this interlock but it was never clear how it ran or what it attached to on the transmission. Is it a one year deal as 70 is first year for column ignition key but last year for 2nd gen. B Body chassis/type auto. console?
  Anything ya know would be a great help as my car is going into daily service soon and the interlock would be nice to have working.  :scratchchin:
(Even if it ment welding something to the new shifters brackets.)

A383Wing

mines gone also..I need the column lock rear rod and the 2 special swivel pieces

A383Wing

b5blue

Hey! Wow that's a bunch more than even I figured on!  :scratchchin: That stuff won't come easy much less tie in to aftermarket shift!
  Thanks for the pics!  :2thumbs: