News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

1971 side stripes decals size

Started by Monstruo'71, January 29, 2014, 02:46:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Monstruo'71

Does somebody knows the correct size for the dodge charger 1971 side stripes size??

The painter doesn't want to put decals, He wants to paint it, I want to know how many inches of width has the lines

Thanks in advance,

ACUDANUT

71green go

agreed buy the decal...it varies in width as it tapers back....would be quite the job to lay it out correctly unless you had a decal to go by

PhoenixGfx

We can help you bring your car back to it original status with the decals you need for such a nice car. check us out on our website, call or see us on Graveyard Carz. established in 1985
Phoenix Graphix
"Any Decal, Any Car, Any Year!"

PhoenixGfx

Phoenix Graphix
"Any Decal, Any Car, Any Year!"

JB400

You could buy the stripes, measure them to get your dimensions for paint, then put them up for sale.  Just an idea.

Personally, I'd use the decals, but that's entirely up to you :yesnod:

ACUDANUT

Buy them, measure them and resell them, to me at half the price. :icon_smile_big:

bill440rt

Why not just ask the decal company to make them out of stencil material vs decal material?  :shruggy:
That's what I did when I did the callouts on my hood. Pretty sure Phoenix Graphix referenced above was the vendor I purchased them from.

You can then use them as stencils for painting your side stripes.
"Strive for perfection in everything. Take the best that exists and make it better. If it doesn't exist, create it. Accept nothing nearly right or good enough." Sir Henry Rolls Royce