News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

New TV Show "Mud, Sweat, and Gears" Open Casting Call

Started by TexasStroker, January 17, 2014, 05:17:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TexasStroker

Long time no post...been super busy here lately.  That said, I did a quick search and didn't turn anything up on this topic.  If it exists, feel free to merge or delete this one.

I got home from work and found an interesting email in my inbox from the Casting Director for a new BBC America show, "Mud, Sweat, and Gears."  So, think along the lines of the History Channel's "Top Gear" and go from there...it sounds really interesting.  I have a flyer he sent, but it renders with a weird resolution, so here is the post I made on AAM:

http://www.amarilloareamopars.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=20&t=4434

He seems pretty up beat and is just looking for basic info and I guess they will then move to Skype to finalize things.  This is a really good chance for you and a friend to have a cool experience and a ton of fun...If anyone goes for it, please keep everyone posted on the progress!  I'm just posting this on my sites and here, but if you know anyone who might be interested in it, I would forward them the info ASAP.

There is probably a better version of the flyer somewhere, but it is 415 AM and I need to be to work here in a few hours, lol.  I still have a really cool post to make eventually, and just saw Bill's dash vents...Trying to resist browsing more and getting some sleep.

Good luck to anyone who applies...It sounds like it would be really cool  :2thumbs:
Founder, Amarillo Area Mopars
www.amarilloareamopars.com
Founder, Lone Star Mopars
www.lonestarmopars.com
Will set-up a regional Charger meet
Contact me for info!