News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Help in NJ...

Started by euroZ06, January 16, 2014, 04:57:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

euroZ06

:( and immediate update... Car warmed up, and after running for a while the radiator started leaking from up top... How are these radiators, is that something that can be welded or needs replacing? When the car was bought, it didnt seem to have those issues, my brother test drove and everything...
68 charger, 383, 727, 3.55

JB400

Glad to hear you got it running :2thumbs:  A radiator shop should be able to get the radiator welded back up.  Don't use stop leak.

euroZ06

Ok will do. My brother will be traveling for next month or so, so next repairs will be then.

Another odd thing, the car drives kind of rough... Like idle is good, but when he got on it, it felt like it wasnt all that powerful... Maybe misfire? That was also present on the test drive, but owner assured that it was because the car was sitting for a long time and just needs to be driven for a bit... So keeping fingers crossed, but will have my brother pull the plugs and check them
68 charger, 383, 727, 3.55