News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Check out my new Radical 68 charger!!

Started by lemon ice68, March 09, 2006, 04:16:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SuBLimE 69

Quote from: Wakko on March 10, 2006, 01:28:06 AM
Dang site is down...can't look at the pics.   :icon_smile_dissapprove:

I'll give you a few hints. I kinda looks like:

Tacos
Burritos
Van with lots of ladders on top
Uninsured motorist..... in the same van
Chicken Fried Rice
5 foot males with dark hair that walk super fast and appear to have their eyes closed
Really bad Karate movies

But like the other guy said, the attention to detail to great and the work looks quality just not my opinion of what a Muscle car should look like but it aint mine.  Some folks don't like my cars but hey ... to each his own.

This ticket is only $69.00 ?  If I'd have known that I'd have been going FASTER !

BMC440

CB

Quote from: SuBLimE 69 on March 10, 2006, 08:18:03 AMSome folks don't like my cars but hey ... to each his own.

You know we all love your Sublime 69 :)
1968 Dodge Coronet 500

Charger_Fan

Looks to me like you'd have to duck to get under the doors.
Is that a 318, 340 or 360?

Quote from: SuBLimE 69 on March 10, 2006, 08:18:03 AM
Quote from: Wakko on March 10, 2006, 01:28:06 AM
Dang site is down...can't look at the pics.   :icon_smile_dissapprove:

I'll give you a few hints. I kinda looks like:

Tacos
Burritos
Van with lots of ladders on top
Uninsured motorist..... in the same van
Chicken Fried Rice
5 foot males with dark hair that walk super fast and appear to have their eyes closed
Really bad Karate movies
:haha:

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

bull

You can't do that because it's not original. Change it back. :yesnod:

Wakko

Ian

'69 Basketcase, bluetooth powered

Boynton 236 F&AM

MyMopar

I'll say that the car does look good (when the doors are closed).  You must be proud of the car or else you wouldn't be showing it so hats off to you.  I will put in my 2cents though. 
It looks like you went through a lot of work to make the car custom and then crapped out on the engine bay.  As mentioned before the A/C compressor is out of place, apparently you have some money and a newer unit runs about $280, you could even get one to relocate under the alternator for a stealth look.
All the yellow looming and color looks a bit chessy and brings down the class in my opinion.  You have a black stripe on the car so bring some of that black back into the engine bay and use that or go all out and get the Aero-quip braided lines. 
Also I noticed the bulkhead connector was painted over with the engine bay color too.  That looks a bit sloppy to me.
Again, it is a very nicely done car and I have no problems with it.  I just wanted to point out a few things that you might consider changing in the future.  If you go to a really big car show, those things will make a difference from 1st to 3rd.

NYCMille

Lambo doors on a Charger... now that's a first, must really freak the import guys out when you pull up in that. What is a kit or did you custom make the hindges? Neat ride man.

Mefirst

Well its different..

I think the Lambo doors are cool..
I would have done the engine compartment in a different way, but thats just me, never cared for chrome stuff under the hood anyways.... But its still a cool car...

Enjoy it and drive it like you stole it :drive:

/Tom

Chris G.

Did you guys know the hood is split in the middle, and it opens from both sides? I'd like to see a better picture of that if you have one.

Welcome to the site.  :thumbs:

694spdRT

Welcome to the site!

I think your car is done very well and you should be proud of it. For how custom the car is I don't see any problems with anything he has done. Nice car!
1968 Charger 383 auto
1969 Charger R/T 440 4 speed
1970 Charger 500 440 auto
1972 Challenger 318
1976 W200 Club Cab 4x4 400 auto 
1978 Ramcharger 360 auto
2001 Durango SLT 4.7L (daily driver)
2005 Ram 2500 4x4 Big Horn Cummins Diesel 6 speed
2005 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited 5.7 Hemi

Wakko

Ian

'69 Basketcase, bluetooth powered

Boynton 236 F&AM

Johnny SixPack

Anyone notice the corners of the grille?  ???

I agree that the car might not be the way I'd have gone, but it's pretty cool anyhow.  :yesnod:  :icon_smile_cool:
Johnny's Herd:
'69 Charger SE, '70 Charger R/T SE 496 Six Pack, '72 Chrysler Imperial LeBaron, '74 International Scout II, '85 Ford F-250 Diesel, '97 Lincoln Town Car Signature Series

"If everyone is thinking alike, then someone isn't thinking." - Gen. George S. Patton Jr.

"If its got tits or tires, you're going to have trouble with it." - Unknown

Got Dodge Fever? There's only one cure.....Charger!

Shakey

You'd have to have a trapeeze hanging from the ceiling in your garage to work on the engine.  Kinda like that guy in Mission Impossible stealing the disc from the computer.

Charger1973

Quote from: formula_440 on March 10, 2006, 10:22:37 PM
Anyone notice the corners of the grille?  ???

I agree that the car might not be the way I'd have gone, but it's pretty cool anyhow.  :yesnod:  :icon_smile_cool:

I did.  Is that a custom grille?  Looks pretty good if it is.  

Im not sure I like all the mods either... Ive never been a fan of stuff like that, on Chargers especially, but the craftsmanship is great and overall the car is bad ass.  I have to say I do like it.  Not something id do to mine, but still cool.   Any future plans or is it done?

Charger Aficionado

Charger_Fan

Quote from: Wakko on March 10, 2006, 10:15:33 PM
Whoa, I Didnt even notice the hood.
Same here! Now, THAT'S different. :yesnod:

I noticed the odd placement of the hood pins in yesterday's pics, but didn't think much of it.

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

BigBlockSam

I won't be wronged, I wont be Insulted and I wont be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to others, and I require the same from them.

[IMG]http://i45.tinypic.com/347b5v5.jpg[/img