News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

2014 Equus Bass770. Looks very Ford and Mopar inspired

Started by chargd72, January 15, 2014, 02:31:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

chargd72

'72 Charger SE 4bbl 318                          '76 Power Wagon 400 W200                                 2011 (attempt at a) Charger

Ram07

Troy

A smoothed over Mustang body (horse logo even!) with a Chevy engine in it. :eyes:

At least it's light - aluminum chassis with carbon fiber/aluminum body. The trans is rear mounted as well (just like a Corvette?) to even out the distribution.

For $250k I'd think you'd want to come up with original styling? Maybe not - but I do think anyone who wants a fast Mustang would just restomod an original. Bodies and parts are readily available and I'm sure a shop exists somewhere who would build one up for $250k.

Troy
Sarcasm detector, that's a real good invention.

chargd72

I think the front end looks how I would have liked to see on a newly revived Roadrunner.

'72 Charger SE 4bbl 318                          '76 Power Wagon 400 W200                                 2011 (attempt at a) Charger

Ponch ®

Quote from: chargd72 on January 15, 2014, 03:07:20 PM
I think the front end looks how I would have liked to see on a newly revived Roadrunner.

Roarunner front, Mustang body, Chevy engine. What, no Pacer giant rear window?

It'a an abomination. In fact, I'm pretty sure its mentioned in Leviticus, right under eating bacon and getting a haircut.
"I spent most of my money on cars, birds, and booze. The rest I squandered." - George Best

Chrysler Performance West

Ghoste

I'm guessing Bass has a small "a" for the vowel.  So it's named after a horse and a fish? ::)

Cooter

At least its retro and nor some hideous Fiat abortion. Car looks great. Looks like a muscle car.
now we just gotta do somethin with the pricetag.  :eek2:
" I have spent thousands of dollars and countless hours researching what works and what doesn't and I'm willing to share"

1974dodgecharger

Quote from: Cooter on January 15, 2014, 11:07:21 PM
At least its retro and nor some hideous Fiat abortion. Car looks great. Looks like a muscle car.
now we just gotta do somethin with the pricetag.  :eek2:

I heard a rumor alot of the guys on the forum are selling all their old cars for a modern setup this was the car they were refering to to sell their4 daytonas for.

Ghoste

JB400

Quote from: Ghoste on January 15, 2014, 06:15:06 PM
I'm guessing Bass has a small "a" for the vowel.  So it's named after a horse and a fish? ::)
Shoulda just used a Barracuda

NJRBros

There was a thread about this car with some more responses here.

I posted my opinion there but here it is in short.

:confused:  ::)  :down: