News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

So...Should I let the Derby guys have it?

Started by Daytona R/T SE, March 23, 2013, 04:36:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Old Moparz

Quote from: 1970Moparmann on March 26, 2013, 12:34:56 PM
Just put a 01 on two doors and sell it for $4k....

How about a slight wager here...

Whomever can get interest in the car that leads to a sale gets $200 in beer?  I'm in northern IL so I'll represent the Chicagoland area.

Maybe he should bring it to Carlisle in July & put it in the car corral. If it sells, we'll have $200 worth of beer for drinking under Troy's tent.   :lol:

Unfortunately it'll have to be cheap domestic beer so there's enough for everyone.
               Bob               

Going Nowhere In A Hurry

F8-4life

Dont insult that car by letting the derby airheads get at it. Does this car have some catchy illness or something? Why not just keep it around and cruise it.

Daytona R/T SE

Quote from: F8-4life on March 26, 2013, 02:51:43 PM
Dont insult that car by letting the derby airheads get at it. Does this car have some catchy illness or something? Why not just keep it around and cruise it.

I need to downsize the fleet.

greenpigs

1969 Charger RT

Living Chevy free

Daytona R/T SE

Quote from: greenpigs on March 26, 2013, 09:50:41 PM
Then you need to lower your price some. :Twocents:

No.

That would really bring the sister fuckin' demo idiots out of the woodwork.

I've got some time, yet.

I might even raise the price.... :scratchchin: ;) :misbehaving:

472 R/T SE

Since you never asked for opinions on price I'll respectfully keep mine to myself.

I don't know what pix I had looked at previously but I'd never seen the trunk before.  They say you can tell a lot about a car by looking inside the trunk.  Boy howdy, not very often a person see's a trunk so original & clean as this one, wow!

Years ago roughnecks would snatch these up as well.  They seat 4 very comfortably & the trunk is big enough for all their gear + another hand if they so wished.  I'd advertise it in like a Williston, North Dakota classified or some town close to the Bakken oil reserves'.

My buddy, who's lived out here since the early 90's, moved back to that area (his home) since his Mom is getting up there in age.  I'll get ahold of him.  I imagine you can get your money from persay a driller who's all monied up.

I haven't seen a land yacht that nice for several decades'.   :2thumbs:

Daytona R/T SE

The price...

Everybody seems to be hung up on the price. :shruggy:

The price can be adjusted either way when an interested party is standing

Here with a stack of hundreds. ;)

If you like the trunk....

You should see the floors. :2thumbs: :2thumbs: :coolgleamA:

PocketThunder

Cant the demo derby guys start building thier own cars and have them all be the same specs like Nascar.  If nascar has the C.O.T. (car of tomorrow) maybe the derby guys can call thiers the D.O.T. (derby-car of tomorrow)   :scratchchin: :shruggy: 
"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

Daytona R/T SE

hatersaurusrex

To the derby guys?  With or without powerplant?
[ŌŌ]ƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖ[ŌŌ] = 68
[ŌŌ][ƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖ][ƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖ][ŌŌ] = 69
(ŌŌ)[ƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗ](ŌŌ) = 70

Daytona R/T SE

I sold it to a cool guy from Texas that just might be as crazy as I am.

He likes Imperials. :2thumbs:

He's replacing his long lost first car he had back in the early '80's...

It was a 1972 Imperial.  :coolgleamA:

hatersaurusrex

Quote from: Daytona R/T SE on January 05, 2014, 02:22:25 AM
I sold it to a cool guy from Texas that just might be as crazy as I am.

He likes Imperials. :2thumbs:

He's replacing his long lost first car he had back in the early '80's...

It was a 1972 Imperial.  :coolgleamA:

Excellent! 
[ŌŌ]ƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖ[ŌŌ] = 68
[ŌŌ][ƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖ][ƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖ][ŌŌ] = 69
(ŌŌ)[ƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗ](ŌŌ) = 70

Bob T

Cool, pleased for you, it was in such good condition, I quite liked it but getting it here freightwise was not feasible

:cheers:
Old Dog, Old Tricks.

Tilar

Glad to hear it went to someone that will enjoy it for what it is.   :cheers:
Dave  

God must love stupid people; He made so many.

dyslexic teddybear

greenpigs

Took a bit but it is gone.

So what did you get out of it? I see you lowered your price to 3K
1969 Charger RT

Living Chevy free

Daytona R/T SE

Quote from: greenpigs on January 06, 2014, 01:11:33 AM
Took a bit but it is gone.

So what did you get out of it? I see you lowered your price to 3K

$2800 :coolgleamA:

F8-4life

There was one of these 72-73 imperials at the mopar nats, black with a chop top & fat rear tires.
It looked pretty darn evil.

Sublime/Sixpack

That's a lot of car for the money. Happy to hear you sold it to someone that can appreciate and enjoy it! It would have been a shame to destroy it.
1970 Sublime R/T, 440 Six Pack, Four speed, Super Track Pak

Daytona R/T SE

Quote from: Sublime/Sixpack on January 12, 2014, 12:12:07 AM
That's a lot of car for the money. Happy to hear you sold it to someone that can appreciate and enjoy it! It would have been a shame to destroy it.

Yes, It's a cool, BIG car.

If I had a garage the size of a Wal Mart, I would have kept it, but with limited garage space, seven Chargers and some other junk, well... the fat girl had to go... :'(

Sublime/Sixpack

Very understandable.  Glad it found a home. :thumbs:
1970 Sublime R/T, 440 Six Pack, Four speed, Super Track Pak

Homerr

Glad you sold it finally.

I did consider it myself...but now I'm interested in a 69-73 Town & Country since I bought a house.  Would be nice to be able to fit 4x8 sheets in the back.   ;D