News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

I think we need a "Beware of scammers thread"

Started by ACUDANUT, January 11, 2014, 09:55:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

polywideblock

and 71 GA4  383 magnum  SE

stripedelete

Quote from: Old Moparz on January 13, 2014, 07:59:26 AM
Yes, the greedy bastards who sign up to this forum only to sell over priced cars or parts must stop. Someone on here must have a contact at the NSA & be able to cash in on a favor. Have them send Troy the profiles of those on the list of evil doers as far as greedy cars & parts vendors go & the DC.com lynch mob can take it from there. Set a maximum percentage of what profit someone is allowed, if at all, then have a moderator scan the ads as they appear & enforce the profit allowance.

Since the members here are spread out all over the world, physical inspections of every item up for sale should be mandatory. This will insure potential buyers that the car or part is indeed worth the price. The profit should be on a sliding scale. Some of the poorer members looking for a $150 car will only have to pay $125. The seller must certainly be able to eat that $25 difference since he is a seller. (Shipping fees should be waived, too.) The wealthier members, like the ones who can afford to buy a car for $45,000 & then put another $75,000 into it must pay the full asking price, no haggling allowed.

To ensure that a poor member is poor & not a wealthy member, last years tax return & a drug test that passes must be submitted to the site. It would be a good way to make sure that everyone gets their money's worth.

...........  , and to each according his need. 

Ghoste

Our cabin fever threads don't normally begin for a couple of more weeks.

bill440rt

"Strive for perfection in everything. Take the best that exists and make it better. If it doesn't exist, create it. Accept nothing nearly right or good enough." Sir Henry Rolls Royce

Baldwinvette77

Im starting to think "old age" is starting to get the better of some of you guys  :rofl:

1974dodgecharger

just a heads up I heard this guys '1974dodgecharger' is a scammer...he is scamming things to give away for free BEE CAREFUL!

Baldwinvette77

Quote from: 1974dodgecharger on January 13, 2014, 09:56:44 PM
just a heads up I heard this guys '1974dodgecharger' is a scammer...he is scamming things to give away for free BEE CAREFUL!

THAT MOTHERF**KER!!  :2guns:

Cooter

Nothing's for free.  Nothing.  I still can't believe after its been stated ov we r and over and over and over and over and over, if it sounds to good to be true, it usually is.......
And someone still sends money to that oil Shiek's daughter.....
" I have spent thousands of dollars and countless hours researching what works and what doesn't and I'm willing to share"