News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Musicans

Started by Chargerfan77, January 06, 2014, 06:24:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chargerfan77

Any of ya'll on here musicians? I play guitar, and attempt to play banjo....LOL!

Ghoste

There are a fair number of guitar players on here.  I have a few around my place as well.

skip68

+1.   :cheers:   
guitar, keys and vocals. 
skip68, A.K.A. Chuck \ 68 Charger 440 auto\ 67 Camaro RS (no 440)       FRANKS & BEANS !!!

Dino

Guitar, bass and sax.  Picking up keys this week in college, I had a few extra credits to burn.   :icon_smile_big:
Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence.

Ponch ®

wouldnt call myself a "musician", but I do occasionally engage in the odd garage jam session with a couple of buddies. Im more of a dabbler / dilettante.
"I spent most of my money on cars, birds, and booze. The rest I squandered." - George Best

Chrysler Performance West

Old Moparz

I can scare the s**t out of the cat with my drum kit.   :lol:

Used to jam with a few friends but haven't in years. The guitar friend moved to Phoenix & the bass friend passed away.  :'(

Recently though I was talking to someone at a local music store who said he & his friends were looking for a drummer to jam with so we exchanged info. Not sure what will become of it.   :shruggy:
               Bob               

Going Nowhere In A Hurry

Chargerfan77

The other day, I  layed an awesome Fender Telecaster away. I like that country chicken picken. It's a Nashville Telecaster, 3 single coil pickups. I play in church too. I've played my banjo some there. Guy I go to church with plays the mandolin......he's an awesome player too!

skip68

Drummer's are ALWAYS crazy ...... :nana: 
Now the saxophone is a sexy sound brother ...
skip68, A.K.A. Chuck \ 68 Charger 440 auto\ 67 Camaro RS (no 440)       FRANKS & BEANS !!!

Old Moparz

Quote from: skip68 on January 07, 2014, 02:43:52 PM

Ever see a drummer stick a sax up a smartass's ass?   :lol:
               Bob               

Going Nowhere In A Hurry

nvrbdn

drums, piano  wrote a few tunes. had fun with it back in the day. :2thumbs:
70 Dodge Charger 500
70 Duster (Moulin Rouge)
73 Challenger
50 Dodge Pilot House

bill440rt

I was a part-time working musician for quite a number of years. Cover bands, NJ bar/club scene.
Got out of it a while ago, children/family is where I needed to concentrate my time. Still have all my gear, it would be nice to find something low key & not so hectic.
"Strive for perfection in everything. Take the best that exists and make it better. If it doesn't exist, create it. Accept nothing nearly right or good enough." Sir Henry Rolls Royce

nvrbdn

yea it would. just for fun playing.  :yesnod:
70 Dodge Charger 500
70 Duster (Moulin Rouge)
73 Challenger
50 Dodge Pilot House

hatersaurusrex

I axe too since back in the 90's.  Currently I'm learning bluegrass flat picking.  Was very hard to break my picking habits and learn to cross pick.   Fun though :)
[ŌŌ]ƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖ[ŌŌ] = 68
[ŌŌ][ƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖ][ƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖ][ŌŌ] = 69
(ŌŌ)[ƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗ](ŌŌ) = 70

Irish Charger

I'm by no means a musician but I dabble with guitar.  :yesnod: I started out with bass then made the switch..

I tried 5 string banjo once somewhere along the lines but I got nowhere with it.  :-\ I liked alot of that old bluegrass banjo, Earl Scruggs.  :2thumbs:

tsmithae

Quote from: skip68 on January 07, 2014, 02:43:52 PM

:2thumbs:

Ex-sax player.  Now I just fiddle with all the knobs behind the console.   :icon_smile_big:

Check out my full thread and progress here.

http://www.1970chargerregistry.com/mboard/index.php?topic=119.0

Bob T

Thats quite a desk TS! That would be quite an interesting day job.
Did you happen to see the doco on Muscle Shoals done by Dave Grohl a little while back , pretty cool story on the old desk.
Old Dog, Old Tricks.

tsmithae

Quote from: Bob T on January 19, 2014, 04:21:39 AM
Thats quite a desk TS! That would be quite an interesting day job.
Did you happen to see the doco on Muscle Shoals done by Dave Grohl a little while back , pretty cool story on the old desk.

Thanks!  I have not seen that documentary though, I will have to look it up. Thanks for the tip!
Check out my full thread and progress here.

http://www.1970chargerregistry.com/mboard/index.php?topic=119.0