News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Cutaway Hemi question

Started by Ghoste, January 05, 2014, 10:45:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Budnicks

Quote from: Ghoste on January 09, 2014, 06:22:54 AM
That R5 is a sturdy looking piece.  
I like them allot too, there were a few more, I was looking for 440-6bbl stuff, I had Google-d 440 Six Pack Cutaway Engine Photos, among other titles like added a Mopar to the previous title & found many different Mopar & other Engine & cars cutaway shots, all other than any 440-6bbl cutaway shots thou, that I was looking for...
"fill your library before you fill your garage"   Budnicks

SuperJim

There was one at the Tech School in Anoka, MN back in the very early '70's. I believe it was a Chrome & Yellow Hemi. Heard that a local racer Henry Brom was able to get it, then when he passed (long ago) it was sold in an auction of some of his parts etc'. Not 100% sure on that (auction) but I remember seeing it at school. way cool that's for sure.
Jim
Supercar Collectibles, Ltd.
http://www.supercar1.com/index.php

odcics2

Check out the Steven Juliano Mopar Collection!

PLYMOUTH 426 and in the background a Plymouth 6 bbl.
I've never owned anything but a MoPar. Can you say that?

Budnicks

a couple more
"fill your library before you fill your garage"   Budnicks

Ghoste

Awesome, so there is a Plymouth one and a 440-6 one.  Seems they were also done up ina variety of colors too.  I think I have only ever seen the yellow ones. (or maybe the same one in different locations at different times)

A383Wing

wonder how many people noticed the 4 plug wires on the red one above are all next to each other but are not that way in real life....

I think I like the yellow engine better if it's cut out the same as the others