News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Arizona mopar meeting got to meet Paul G....

Started by 1974dodgecharger, January 04, 2014, 10:47:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

1974dodgecharger

My first meeting with the guys here in AZ and got to meet Paul G.  Over the internet chatting with him here and PM I figure he was a older fellow maybe 70 years old, but Paul was a young Italian looking fellow  :icon_smile_big:

There was a Hemi there that I wanted in my charger so bad I think he said it was a 572?  Couldnt remember unless im confused with some other guy and said he dynoed at 475hp/550ft at the wheels, thought it was kinda low?

RGA

Nice, what is that place ? Dodge dealership. . :2thumbs:

1974dodgecharger

Quote from: RGA on January 04, 2014, 10:53:16 PM
Nice, what is that place ? Dodge dealership. . :2thumbs:

yeah its bill luke dodge a big dealership and they sponsor the club so they let us use the facilites a top notch facilitie I may add not some run down place.

myk

Now THAT'S a dealership, if I ever saw one...

1974dodgecharger

those pics are just the service center where the cars get worked on lol....clean place let me tell.

hatersaurusrex

Any oil spots left behind after you all left?
[ŌŌ]ƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖ[ŌŌ] = 68
[ŌŌ][ƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖ][ƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖ][ŌŌ] = 69
(ŌŌ)[ƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗ](ŌŌ) = 70

Sublime/Sixpack

Nice place, I like the old style neon signs! It looks like they give you guys the Royal treatment. Good PR for sure.
1970 Sublime R/T, 440 Six Pack, Four speed, Super Track Pak

Paul G

Who is that guy in the fifth picture down? Handsome gent if I say so myself.
1972 Charger Topper Special, 360ci, 46RH OD trans, 8 3/4 sure grip with 3.91 gear, 14.93@92 mph.
1973 Charger Rallye, 4 speed, muscle rat. Whatever engine right now?

Mopars Unlimited of Arizona

http://www.moparsaz.com/#

myk

Quote from: hatersaurusrex on January 05, 2014, 01:55:21 AM

Seriously.  I drive around with a shallow pan to throw under the car if I'm going to be parked for more than a minute or two...

1974dodgecharger

Quote from: myk on January 06, 2014, 01:07:11 AM
Quote from: hatersaurusrex on January 05, 2014, 01:55:21 AM

Seriously.  I drive around with a shallow pan to throw under the car if I'm going to be parked for more than a minute or two...

my car does not leak oil NONE AT ALL, but I did have to replace the thermostat housing gasket since thats crap I have a chrome version so that leaks a tiny bit now after replacement, but not enough to fall off the car.  It did stop leaking for a week after replacement thenstarted again a little dabble....