News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Flea on a Harley

Started by SeattleCharger, March 09, 2006, 04:14:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SeattleCharger

Two fleas from Detroit had an agreement to meet every winter in Miami for a vacation.
Last year when one flea gets to Miami, he's all blue, shivering and shaking, darn near froze to death!
The other flea asks him, "What the hell happened to you?"
The first flea says, "I rode down here in the mustache of a guy on a Harley."
The other flea responds saying," That's the worst way to travel. Try what I do. Go to the Metro airport bar. Have a few drinks. While you are there, look for a nice stewardess. Crawl up her leg and nestle in where it's warm and cozy. It's the best way to travel that I can think of."
The first flea thanks the second flea and says he will give it a try next winter.

A year goes by..... When the first flea shows up in Miami he is all blue, and shivering and shaking again. Darn near froze to death.
The second flea says, "Didn't you try what I told you?"
Yes," says the first flea, "I did exactly as you said...... I went to the Metro airport bar. I had a few drinks. Finally, this nice young stewardess came in. I crawled right up to her warm cozy spot. It was so nice and warm that I fell asleep immediately.
When I woke up, I was back in the mustache of the guy on the Harley."

Why would you want anything else?  Just give me a Charger and I'll be happy.

Todd Wilson

HAHA!  I love that one!

Todd

Silver R/T

http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks

1968 silver/black/red striped R/T
My Charger is hybrid, it runs on gas and on tears of ricers
2001 Ram 2500 CTD
1993 Mazda MX-3 GS SE
1995 Ford Cobra SVT#2722

ChargerRob

Mighty Mean Mexican Mopar