News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

ever gone through a phase when you are sick of your charger?

Started by don duick, January 02, 2014, 07:11:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

billschroeder5842

Yep, I get tired of the Chargers then I buy a roadrunner. Then I tire of the roadrunner and then get a Charger. I think of it as loving all women and bouncing between blondes and brunettes.
Texas Proud!

Fred

Only when it was first being restored. There were certain things I couldn't do myself and the people doing them were taking forever. I was beginning to wonder if I'd live to see the day.  That's when I thought ~ I am so sick of this, it will never be finished, I wish I never bought the thing.
Then, finally I got it back and put it all together. It's a dream come true and not a day goes by when I don't count my lucky stars.

Tomorrow is promised to no one.......drive your Charger today.

Ghoste

Quote from: billschroeder5842 on January 03, 2014, 08:20:54 PM
Yep, I get tired of the Chargers then I buy a roadrunner. Then I tire of the roadrunner and then get a Charger. I think of it as loving all women and bouncing between blondes and brunettes.

Except the cars are more loyal.  :icon_smile_wink: