News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

pic request: white with tan

Started by Dreamcar, January 04, 2014, 10:04:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dreamcar

Has anyone ever seen or have pictures of a white 2nd gen with tan interior? If so, I'd love to see how it looks.
"And another thing, when I gun the motor, I want people to think the world is coming to an end." - Homer Simpson

1969 Charger, 383, Q5/V1W, A35, H51, N88,  numbers match (under restoration)

68RT440

No pics,but my dad and I looked at a 69 Charger about 16-17 years ago that was white with a tan top and interior. It looked really good. Ive never seen another one that color combo ever since....
1968 Charger R/T, matching numbers 440/727, black with green top and interior, currently getting restored by me

Just 6T9 CHGR

Restored to tag '69 R/T
Chris' '69 Charger R/T

Dreamcar

"And another thing, when I gun the motor, I want people to think the world is coming to an end." - Homer Simpson

1969 Charger, 383, Q5/V1W, A35, H51, N88,  numbers match (under restoration)

Just 6T9 CHGR

'69 Hemi R/T
Chris' '69 Charger R/T

Dino

Woah!  I need to get rid of my top.  That last shot I sweet!  Imagine a matte V21 on that and you'll see where my mind is lately.  Any photoshoppers out here?   :icon_smile_big:

You can combine any interior color with white and it'll never be wrong.  The vinyl top is a different matter though.
Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence.

dyslexic teddybear

Both are awesome.......

For me......the last shot is sweeter. Not for lack of top, like it either way, it's the wheels.  :2thumbs:

Another reminder.......a small detail can so change the overall look.