News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Introduction (Hello from Ireland)

Started by Irish Charger, December 29, 2013, 08:44:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Irish Charger

Hi there,

I hope I have put this brief intro in the correct section!  ;D

Anyways, I've been browsing this forum for quite a while and finally got round to registering.

I'm sad to say I currently do not own a Charger, although I quite a car enthusiast. I have done quite a few builds and restoration projects over the years (sadly nothing American though). Classic US cars are somewhat rare here to say the least!

The '68-'70 Dodge Charger is my favourite car of all time. My dream car is a black '68. I hope some day to own a Charger. I think I will learn alot from this forum, I intend to.. and I know it will prepare me for that day! I'm looking very forward to being an active member of the community!

Huge thanks to the mods for approving my account, I am honoured to be part of your forum.

Best wishes from the Emerald Isle. Also wishing you all a Happy New Year.  :icon_smile_wink:

- Irish Charger

bill440rt

"Strive for perfection in everything. Take the best that exists and make it better. If it doesn't exist, create it. Accept nothing nearly right or good enough." Sir Henry Rolls Royce

tan top

Feel free to post any relevant picture you think we all might like to see in the threads below!

Charger Stuff 
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,86777.0.html
Chargers in the background where you least expect them 
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,97261.0.html
C500 & Daytonas & Superbirds
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,95432.0.html
Interesting pictures & Stuff 
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,109484.925.html
Old Dodge dealer photos wanted
 http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,120850.0.html

kokxville

1969 Charger R/T 4 speed A33 Track Pack.
1967 Dodge a108 360 Magnum. Daily driver
1969 Dodge Charger"the car you can take your kids in to school on a friday,go shopping on a saturday,dragrace on a sunday and go to work on monday"

Charger-Bodie

68 Charger R/t white with black v/t and red tailstripe. 440 4 speed ,black interior
68 383 auto with a/c and power windows. Now 440 4 speed jj1 gold black interior .
My Charger is a hybrid car, it burns gas and rubber............

bakerhillpins

:wave:

Welcome.  Don't fret not owning a charger, keep pursuing your goal. I registered in 2005 and didn't buy a charger until 2011.
One great wife (Life is good)
14 RAM 1500 5.7 Hemi Crew Cab (crap hauler)
69 Dodge Charger R/T, Q5, C6X, V1X, V88  (Life is WAY better)
96' VFR750 (Sweet)
Capt. Lyme Vol. Fire

"Inspiration is for amateurs - the rest of us just show up and get to work." -Chuck Close
"The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits." -Albert Einstein
Go that way, really fast. If something gets in your way, turn.
Science flies you to the moon, Religion flies you into buildings.

charge69

Welcome here!  Patience is a virtue.  Your Charger will come in due time.

ODZKing

Tilar

Welcome aboard! Don't worry about not having one yet, Great things come to those who wait.  :cheers:
Dave  

God must love stupid people; He made so many.

Bob T

Welcome Irishman and you'll be glad you joined, there is so much info on here on all things Charger and a few laughs too. By the time you do hunt down the elusive one you're after you be well versed with what to look for and how to do it right.
B.t.w. my maternal Grandfather came from Feenit in County Kerry, where are you based? I'm guessing Chargers are pretty thin on the ground in Ireland.

:cheers:Bob in NZ
Old Dog, Old Tricks.

polywideblock

welcome to the site    :cheers:   and a big hello from sunny Australia    :icon_smile_big:

and 71 GA4  383 magnum  SE

twodko

FLY NAVY/Marine Corps or take the bus!

Ghoste

Nice to have a participant from Ireland, welcome.

Irish Charger

Thanks guys, for all the kind welcomes. It's much appreciated.  ;D

Fred

Quote from: Tilar on December 29, 2013, 11:43:51 AM
Welcome aboard! Don't worry about not having one yet, Great things come to those who wait.  :cheers:

And to those that take action.  :yesnod:    If you want it to happen...you have to make it happen.  :icon_smile_big:

Welcome aboard.  :cheers:

Tomorrow is promised to no one.......drive your Charger today.

Mopar Nut

"Dear God, my prayer for 2024 is a fat bank account and a thin body. Please don't mix these up like you did the last ten years."

JB400

Glad you joined  :cheers: A welcome from the U.S. midwest :wave:

Irish Charger

Quote from: Fred on December 30, 2013, 12:17:24 AM
And to those that take action.  :yesnod:    If you want it to happen...you have to make it happen.  :icon_smile_big:

True words of motivation, Sir. I thank you for it! This will stick with me.

Dreaming is one thing.. but you hit home with me, one has to make it happen.  :2thumbs:

Thanks to all for the welcomes, you're a great bunch. ;D

cavemanno1

All it takes time and money :lol:

You guys are lucky to have those cars over there!We have to calculate the shipping in the states then across the pond then to our country plus tax,custom,import!
By the time a 26k arrives here will be more then 35k in cost :brickwall: wish i could live there and just buy a 35k car and just drive it!

Ghoste

Probably how a lot of Porsche (and such) fans feel over here. :shruggy:

Fred

Quote from: Irish Charger on December 30, 2013, 05:40:12 PM
Quote from: Fred on December 30, 2013, 12:17:24 AM

True words of motivation, Sir. I thank you for it! This will stick with me.

Dreaming is one thing.. but you hit home with me, one has to make it happen.  :2thumbs:

Thanks to all for the welcomes, you're a great bunch. ;D

You're welcome  :2thumbs:  
  It's been my experience that the doers get somewhere in life, the gunners don't.

Tomorrow is promised to no one.......drive your Charger today.

dyslexic teddybear

Welcome also. :2thumbs:

Chargerless myself. Joined for the areo section......but have picked up a huge amount of general info. Some great people here. Enjoy the ride :yesnod: