News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

"Custom" Chevy Cavalier

Started by JB400, December 28, 2013, 02:35:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

polywideblock

and 71 GA4  383 magnum  SE

Ghoste

cudaken

I am back

Ghoste

At least it wasn't a Mopar and who knows, maybe it's a blast to drive?  :P :-\ :shruggy:

Baldwinvette77

Hmmmm i remember seeing someone selling the back half of a 69 charger  :scratchchin:

Fred

Tomorrow is promised to no one.......drive your Charger today.

JB400

Not exactly what I'd do with a Cavalier that was wrecked in the rear.  I'd cut  the frontend off at the firewall, and stub it onto the rear of a homemade chassis and make a mid engine sportscar out of it.  A poor man's Atom.

hatersaurusrex

Quote from: stroker400 wedge on December 29, 2013, 01:18:52 AM
Not exactly what I'd do with a Cavalier that was wrecked in the rear.  I'd cut  the frontend off at the firewall, and stub it onto the rear of a homemade chassis and make a mid engine sportscar out of it.  A poor man's Atom.

Doesn't the Atom have... horsepower?
[ŌŌ]ƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖ[ŌŌ] = 68
[ŌŌ][ƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖ][ƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖ][ŌŌ] = 69
(ŌŌ)[ƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗ](ŌŌ) = 70

Ghoste

JB400

Quote from: hatersaurusrex on December 29, 2013, 01:29:13 AM
Quote from: stroker400 wedge on December 29, 2013, 01:18:52 AM

Doesn't the Atom have... horsepower?
No it don't.  This does

If memory serves me, the Atom was available with the supercharged 2.0l in the Cobalt SS, until they switched to Honda power.

Ghoste