News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

cheap T/A on ozzy ebay

Started by polywideblock, December 27, 2013, 08:37:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

polywideblock

what is this car really worth? cost to restore over there (ill just double that ) ?  seems a good price seeing as its already here   :scratchchin:     http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/DODGE-CHALLENGER-T-A-/151182881280?pt=AU_Cars&hash=item233333b200

and 71 GA4  383 magnum  SE

polywideblock

more ...

Alaskan_TA

If the VIN on it is JH23J0B287801 it has a fake fender tag.

polywideblock

so are you saying its a fake T/A or did they have a tag made with extra options ?  he only lists enough of the vin to claim real T/A

Alaskan_TA

Real T/A as far as I know, but the fender tag on it now was guessed at. I know what the original tag had on it when it was still in the states.

polywideblock

so do you suffer from tag  "collectors" to ?

Ghoste

DAY CLONA

Not a bad price for the car, but factor in  $5-$10K to get it back to the states, then the costs of restoration? for most it'll turn into an easy total of $75-$100K project when all said and done

Ghoste

And they aren't pulling 80+k anymore.

Moparparts

Especially with all that nasty scale on the undercarriage, once blasted won't be much left there!

Quote from: DAY CLONA on December 28, 2013, 09:48:12 AM
Not a bad price for the car, but factor in  $5-$10K to get it back to the states, then the costs of restoration? for most it'll turn into an easy total of $75-$100K project when all said and done