News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

So which Chargers got something nice for Christmas?

Started by Ghoste, December 27, 2013, 08:09:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ghoste

Neither of mine got anything this year, even though both were very good.  But somebody out there must have found new Charger parts under the tree?

68ChargerJMP

Got some steering column parts and a heater box restoration kit from DMT.

Charger-Bodie

I have a new 440 coming for the purple 70 project.
68 Charger R/t white with black v/t and red tailstripe. 440 4 speed ,black interior
68 383 auto with a/c and power windows. Now 440 4 speed jj1 gold black interior .
My Charger is a hybrid car, it burns gas and rubber............

1970Moparmann

Quote from: Charger-Bodie on December 27, 2013, 08:27:11 AM

Brian, tell us a little more about your 70 project? :2thumbs:
My name is Mike and I'm a Moparholic!

Charger-Bodie

Quote from: 1970Moparmann on December 27, 2013, 08:49:10 AM

Purple 383 car. Going to be a 440 sixpack  passon 5 speed Dana. But, not an R/T clone ... not a huge fan of the door scoops,so i will just leave it a regular. It will have a rear spoiler and hood treatment though.

But first I have to finish work on my buddies (bought new by his dad) 69 R6 red R/t. Gonna shoot paint in a couple weeks.
68 Charger R/t white with black v/t and red tailstripe. 440 4 speed ,black interior
68 383 auto with a/c and power windows. Now 440 4 speed jj1 gold black interior .
My Charger is a hybrid car, it burns gas and rubber............

1970Moparmann

Quote from: Charger-Bodie on December 27, 2013, 09:00:54 AM
Quote from: 1970Moparmann on December 27, 2013, 08:49:10 AM

Purple 383 car. Going to be a 440 sixpack  passon 5 speed Dana. But, not an R/T clone ... not a huge fan of the door scoops,so i will just leave it a regular. It will have a rear spoiler and hood treatment though.

But first I have to finish work on my buddies (bought new by his dad) 69 R6 red R/t. Gonna shoot paint in a couple weeks.

Awesome Brian!  Do you have a thread about it?
My name is Mike and I'm a Moparholic!

comet_666

I got all the emblems for my 69 SE and windshield / rear window clips!

kokxville

Mine gets a new carb,Dana rebuild with 3.54 gears,some trim,inner glovebox,hood turn signals,turnsignal switch,parkbrake setup,lights and some other misc parts. :drool5:
Had 4 months ago: willwood discbrakes in the front,new dual exhaust,new wiring hanesses and a firecore50 electronic ignition system  :2thumbs:

Still need some things,but i'm getting there  :yesnod:

Damn,i need to start my own tread  :scratchchin:
1969 Charger R/T 4 speed A33 Track Pack.
1967 Dodge a108 360 Magnum. Daily driver
1969 Dodge Charger"the car you can take your kids in to school on a friday,go shopping on a saturday,dragrace on a sunday and go to work on monday"

cdr

got some ac parts,license plates, a different hood scoop.
LINK TO MY STORY http://www.onallcylinders.com/2015/11/16/ride-shares-charlie-keel-battles-cancer-ms-to-build-brilliant-1968-dodge-charger/  

68 Charger 512 cid,9.7to1,Hilborn EFI,Home ported 440 source heads,small hyd roller cam,COLD A/C ,,a518 trans,Dana 60 ,4.10 gear,10.93 et,4100lbs on street tires full exhaust daily driver
Charger55 by Charlie Keel, on Flickr

grdprx

I got a column mounted Tach that I've been wanting. 

WHITE AND RED 69

Got a mancini racing 727 extra capacity transmission pan with a drain plug, new console light bezels, and a white and red R/T license plate.  :icon_smile_big:
1969 Dodge Charger R/T
2016 Jeep Grand Cherokee 75th edition
1999 Jeep Grand Cherokee
1972 Plymouth Duster

bill440rt

I bought my '70 a set of NOS Westinghouse sealed beams, correctly date-coded to boot. Does that count?   :D   

Also sending out my '68 dash bezels to get them rechromed. Way overdue. 
"Strive for perfection in everything. Take the best that exists and make it better. If it doesn't exist, create it. Accept nothing nearly right or good enough." Sir Henry Rolls Royce

Canadian1968

My 68 is getting a brand new set of door panels and arm rest bases!!

Bob T

Getting a dyno done on Tuesday so that's close enough to Christmas, making/adapting a fibreglass rad shroud for it at the moment though.
Old Dog, Old Tricks.

timmycharger

Mine got a spedometer cable, a tach harness, some 2 gauge welding cable, and last but not least, about $50 worth of red/black wire of different gauges.  :icon_smile_big:

The70RT

<br /><br />Uploaded with ImageShack.us

bakerhillpins

Thanks to dc.com I found a 69 440 block just before xmas for my 69 that I hope to build up this year with the kids.   :2thumbs:
One great wife (Life is good)
14 RAM 1500 5.7 Hemi Crew Cab (crap hauler)
69 Dodge Charger R/T, Q5, C6X, V1X, V88  (Life is WAY better)
96' VFR750 (Sweet)
Capt. Lyme Vol. Fire

"Inspiration is for amateurs - the rest of us just show up and get to work." -Chuck Close
"The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits." -Albert Einstein
Go that way, really fast. If something gets in your way, turn.
Science flies you to the moon, Religion flies you into buildings.

MxRacer855

I did Ghoste! My lovely girlfriend bought me some embroidered Charger "R/T" floor mats! Silver and white. That's been a long time coming.  ;)

Ghoste

69 ROCKET

I bought front and rear Baer break Kits, Billet hood hinges and a bunch of Hotchkis suspension gear.

myk

Fixed the broken console I got off of ebay and reinstalled it... ::)

Ghoste

cudaken

While she is not a Charger some of the folks here at the site bought Miss Lumpy (68 Road Runner) and I this.

http://s83.photobucket.com/user/cudaken/media/Charger%20Site/12-13-5_zps64b3750e.jpg.html]

http://s83.photobucket.com/user/cudaken/media/Charger%20Site/12-13-4_zps40b120a8.jpg.html]

Road Runner sat for 8 years with out me starting her. Got the bug and I started working on her this summer.

http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,101965.0.html

I had been fighting rust problems and could not afford a new tank. So one of the folks brought up they could chip in and get one for Miss Lumpy!  :notworthy: :notworthy:

Daughter all so bought a new trunk lock for her as well! Best Mopar Christmas Ever!

Cuda Ken
I am back

Baldwinvette77

Quote from: cdr on December 27, 2013, 12:54:09 PM
got some ac parts,license plates, a different hood scoop.

different hood scoop? O.o

Lord Warlock

I got one of those too.  New tank, new sending unit.  New trunk floor is somewhere out west, lost and wandering around trying to find its way home.  specifically ordered a new interior/exterior screw kit, and a 440 magnum pie tin for the breather for myself for xmas.  Tree was looking a bit strange with no presents underneath, they were all sitting out in the garage. 

Pulled a muscle in the elbow working on her yesterday, may have to sit idle a week or so to let the arm rest.  Time to start the internet searches for more parts!!!
69 RT/SE Y3 cream yellow w/tan vinyl top and black r/t stripe. non matching 440/375, 3:23, Column shift auto w/buddy seat, tan interior, am/fm w/fr to back fade, Now wears 17" magnum 500 rims and Nitto tires. Fresh repaint, new interior, new wheels and tires.

Back N Black

It took me 5 years to restore my charger, So it gets nothing until it proves its self worthy of an upgrade.
:2thumbs:

Ghoste

myk

Challenger340

Mine got a new Gas Tank & Sending Unit for X-Mas
Long overdue after sitting around the best part of 30 years, going to put it in next week.
It probably only needs the pickup sock & old tank cleaned out, but probably just replace both so I only have to do it once.
Only wimps wear Bowties !

Plum Crazy 68

I put a new Mini-Starter in from DB Electric on Christmas Eve.  She was very happy on Christmas morning.

MxRacer855

seaweed

Mine got a new dizzy and a electric vacuum switch for the headlight's (it's from a -95 AMG Mercedes  :brickwall:)