News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Someone in MA needs to check this one out.

Started by Tilar, December 26, 2013, 06:17:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tilar

Looks too good to be true but I also know how it goes when you are going through a divorce.  I'd buy it in a second if it were true.

http://capecod.craigslist.org/cto/4258487053.html

Selling due to divorce from my wife Susan my 1968 Dodge Charger General Lee. Drives as great as it looks. My loss is your gain. Also selling my other vehicles including 1929 Ford, 2004 Honda Civic and all of my worldly possessions. Call me at 7742712262 or feel free to stop by. The cars are in the drive. make me an offer.

Steve
65 Richmond
Assonet, MA 027702

Dave  

God must love stupid people; He made so many.

Mytur Binsdirti

Once you take away the tan interior, ugly wheels & push bar, and it might be a good parts car.

1974dodgecharger

Ill be going thtough with that shit soon with my 68.......first im gonna thrash it.

kokxville

1969 Charger R/T 4 speed A33 Track Pack.
1967 Dodge a108 360 Magnum. Daily driver
1969 Dodge Charger"the car you can take your kids in to school on a friday,go shopping on a saturday,dragrace on a sunday and go to work on monday"

timmycharger

I live in MA, but if I come home with that It had better have a bed and shower in it.  :icon_smile_angry:

Cooter

That is a well done General Lee. Agreed, someone should definitely check into it. Gotta be worth it due to rare, and correct GL parts.
" I have spent thousands of dollars and countless hours researching what works and what doesn't and I'm willing to share"

ACUDANUT

Am I the only one who noticed it was a 69, not a 68 ?

timmycharger

Quote from: ACUDANUT on December 26, 2013, 02:03:09 PM

Well, the markers are not visible front or rear, so it could be a 68 with a 69 grille? cant see the lock knob locations either..

Indygenerallee

Sold my Charger unfortunately....never got it finished.

Tilar

It looks 69 but how many 68's have had the grill and tail light panels changed out so it looked semi-correct for a General?  With the side lights gone it's really hard to tell without a closer look.
Dave  

Mike DC

The second half of the TV series had the signals & backup lights smoothed off on both 68s and 69s.  So a GL with missing signals does not necessarily indicate a '68, be it on the TV show or a replica.

The giveaway on the TV show was the shape of the dashpad.  They never changed that. 

charger01

I believe that is the pres. of the cglfc 's car.  that pic is at least 8 years old.  He may have sold it, but assuming this is a fraud.

ACUDANUT

Quote from: Tilar on December 26, 2013, 03:23:02 PM

It looks 69 but how many 68's have had the grill and tail light panels changed out so it looked semi-correct for a General?  With the side lights gone it's really hard to tell without a closer look.

I met a guy in California who told me his Charger was a 68 1/2.  It had a 69 nose but a 68 "body". He was dead serious too. lol

Lizey

Google maps brings up a farm field. Neighbor has some hot rods/late model Mustangs however.
1977 Dodge Charger SE - Sold 4/18/15
2013 Chevrolet Camaro RS
1993 GMC K1500
1943 Farmall A

Tilar

Well he was 1/2 right  :lol:  The only one of those I can think of right off hand were the 70 1/2 Camaros, which if I remember right were actually a 71. I may be a year off but there was something to that effect.  :scratchchin:
Dave  

69rtse4spd

Quote from: 1974dodgecharger on December 26, 2013, 08:26:34 AM
Ill be going thtough with that shit soon with my 68.......first im gonna thrash it.

I could use a 68 for the collection. :shruggy:.