News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

What does the Dodger Charger have to do with your user name?

Started by XS29L9Bxxxxxx, September 06, 2011, 08:59:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fred

Tomorrow is promised to no one.......drive your Charger today.

68RT440

1968 Charger R/T, matching numbers 440/727, black with green top and interior, currently getting restored by me

Ghoste

Many many years ago I had a silver 69 Charger that got the nickname "Ghost".  When I went to buy vanity plates for it the regular spelling of ghost was gone as were ghost1 and up to something lioke ghost7 or whatever.  So I chose to give an "olde English" spelling and add an "E" to the end.  Therefore GHOSTE.  Since I always liked that car I just picked it for a username.

Baldwinvette77

The dodge charger is the car that kicked the vehicle in my username out of the garage  :shruggy:

Ghoste

So is Baldwin your name or was the Vette from Baldwin Chev?

70 sublime

next project 70 Charger FJ5 green

Baldwinvette77

Quote from: Ghoste on November 29, 2013, 06:03:07 PM

nah my names Allan, Baldwin is a reference to Baldwin-motion a company that modified vettes and camaros, like shelby. ugly cars... the 70's must have been a scary decade  :eek2:

Fred

Quote from: Baldwinvette77 on November 29, 2013, 09:39:04 PM
Quote from: Ghoste on November 29, 2013, 06:03:07 PM

nah my names Allan, Baldwin is a reference to Baldwin-motion a company that modified vettes and camaros, like shelby. ugly cars... the 70's must have been a scary decade  :eek2:

And here was me thinking you were one of the Baldwin boys.  There's so many of them, after all.  :smilielol:

Tomorrow is promised to no one.......drive your Charger today.

troy.70R/T

BB14404SPD

Black 440 4 speed. For a 1968 Charger R/T triple black stripe delete 440 4 speed.

daytona71

TUFCAT

When your a 5'8" cat, driving a Charger makes you look tougher.

fc7_plumcrazy

Hi,

I own several cars in FC7 plumcrazy and it is my most favorite colour for all 1970 cars. I use that name in most boards

Carsten

Ghoste

Quote from: TUFCAT on December 01, 2013, 12:32:32 AM
When your a 5'8" cat, driving a Charger makes you look tougher.

It must work, I thought you were taller than that.

375instroke

Homerr

Nothing.

Back in 1998 I bought a game called Delta Force and decided to try the online play.  It asked me a nickname to use and I had just finished reading Clancy's Rainbow Six and there was a 50cal sniper in the book called Homer Johnston.  I intended to play a sniper in the game...and there you go.  I added the extra 'r' since 'Homer' is taken on most sites.  Nothing to do with the Simpsons.