News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Why are cars refered as "she's"

Started by Drache, December 12, 2013, 02:35:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Drache

I finally figured out why cars are referred to in the female form. Cars and women are alike. On a cold morning it's really hard to get either of them to turn over  :icon_smile_big:
Dart
Racing
Ass
Chasing
Hellion
Extraordinaire

hatersaurusrex

Yeah you're better off staring at them after they're put up for the night and imagining what a perfect scenario would be like with them.  Because the second you wake them up, things will go well for a while, but then there's always some little thing coming up that keeps you from fully enjoying them.

Sometimes though, you get tired of it and just do a quick 30 second burnout.   You grin stupidly afterwards, not realizing that, without a lot of maintenance in between, the next time you try to do that they're not going to be nearly as cooperative, and may not start at all.  Do it three times in a row and you might as well start shopping for a new one.
[ŌŌ]ƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖ[ŌŌ] = 68
[ŌŌ][ƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖ][ƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖ][ŌŌ] = 69
(ŌŌ)[ƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗ](ŌŌ) = 70

Tilar

Quote from: hatersaurusrex on December 18, 2013, 01:21:46 AM
Yeah you're better off staring at them after they're put up for the night and imagining what a perfect scenario would be like....  

Like leaving in another car?  :shruggy:
Dave  

God must love stupid people; He made so many.