News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

all chargers are junk except

Started by 1974dodgecharger, January 30, 2014, 06:05:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

1974dodgecharger

Quote from: polywideblock on February 06, 2014, 12:42:23 PM
is this heather or jill ?   ;D

It's the new ad with Jill, i didnt text again when she asked me how i been.   :icon_smile_big:

Ghoste

You should been all over that man.  "Oh you know baby, I've just been missing you and stuff and I feel really bad about what happened between us.  We should definitely try and hook up and I definitely am ready to commit now and do whatver you want.  I will make this work baby if you just give me another chance.  Come by my place tonight and I'll prove it".

polywideblock

that positively evil    :scratchchin:   I love it   :yesnod:

and 71 GA4  383 magnum  SE

ACUDANUT

Hey, it has a new rear fender. lol.  I thought those were in the front.  :brickwall:

TUFCAT

Quote from: Ghoste on February 06, 2014, 03:33:16 PM
You should been all over that man.  "Oh you know baby, I've just been missing you and stuff and I feel really bad about what happened between us.  We should definitely try and hook up and I definitely am ready to commit now and do whatver you want.  I will make this work baby if you just give me another chance.  Come by my place tonight and I'll prove it".

What if she's a PIG?  :D

1974dodgecharger

Quote from: TUFCAT on February 08, 2014, 09:53:13 AM
Quote from: Ghoste on February 06, 2014, 03:33:16 PM

What if she's a PIG?  :D

Jesus tuffcat did u just put some underwear in your cat in your avatar?  :icon_smile_big:

TUFCAT

Quote from: 1974dodgecharger on February 08, 2014, 10:02:00 AM

Jesus tuffcat did u just put some underwear in your cat in your avatar?  :icon_smile_big:

Depends.  :D

5hunert

Is this the engine that comes with it?  Maybe its one of the rare experimental air cooled Chargers

The70RT

So a guy won it and left negative feedback.....makes you wonder how ebay lets them open another account  :-\
<br /><br />Uploaded with ImageShack.us

ACUDANUT

I didn't think you could leave negative feedback anymore on Ebay.  Also, the sellers have had only one sell.

Baldwinvette77

"guys a psycho and doesn't even own the car"  :lol:

The70RT

Buyer can leave negative feedback, but the seller can't.

miller time

so you guys charge a $200 fee for the buyer to look at the car your selling? i need to start doing that, apparently realestate agents do it too, or its just ebay scammers :scratchchin:

TUFCAT

I agree. Its the most bizarre eBay scam listing I've seen so far...~! 

polywideblock

so their charging $200 for a look at car   :scratchchin:   wonder how many wanabe  charger owners have been hit for $200 in the last couple of weeks  .

and 71 GA4  383 magnum  SE

The70RT

So maybe the guy that won the car the first time around didn't look at it for 200 and took a chance and seen it was a pos after he got to see it. Someone ought to bid it up just to mess with them.

JB400

I don't think too many people would buy it with the name jalopy for a sellers name.  She had to relist it again  http://www.ebay.com/itm/Dodge-Charger-coupe-/141187076218?vxp=mtr

ACUDANUT

I can see it now. Hey man, were you looking at my car, just a minute ago. You owe me 200 bucks. :smilielol: