News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

**UPDATE**She's Home.Another 71 in the body shop

Started by NHCharger, January 18, 2006, 09:59:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

daytonalo

IS YOUR  HOUR TOTAL CORRECT, IF HE WORKED ON YOUR CAR FOR 43 DAYS AND 5300 TOTAL YOUR TELLING ME HE WORKED FOR 123.00 A DAY , [14.00] AN HOUR. HOME DEPOT PAYS MORE THAN THAT ?

NHCharger

Daytonalo.  I don't believe he worked on my car the first week after I dropped it off. He also worked on his daughters car off and on for a week. My total day count included the days he took off for the holidays. Sorry if I implied he worked strictly 60 hours a week just on my car. I should have said he concentrates on just one car at a time to turn it around in a timely manner. His 60 hours a week also includes his time in the office, estimates, etc.
72 Charger- Base Model
68 Charger-R/T Clone
69 Charger Daytona clone
79 Lil Red Express - future money pit
88 Ramcharger 4x4- current money pit
55 Dodge Royal 2 door - wife's money pit
2014 RAM 2500HD Diesel

chargerkid

Nice color.  So he didn't strip the car down to metal?  Just wondering.

wylde8

Your car is coming out great.  Its gonna look mean when its all over with.  You're lucky.  It looks like it was pretty solid to start with.  Wish mine was.

NHCharger

Quote from: chargerkid on March 08, 2006, 11:05:03 AM
Nice color.  So he didn't strip the car down to metal?  Just wondering.

The car had one repaint. He removed that paint, any place that had previous body work was taken down to bare metal. It appears the car scraped a guard rail on the right side, got hit on the left fender and door. By the time he was done approximately half the car was taken down to bare metal.
72 Charger- Base Model
68 Charger-R/T Clone
69 Charger Daytona clone
79 Lil Red Express - future money pit
88 Ramcharger 4x4- current money pit
55 Dodge Royal 2 door - wife's money pit
2014 RAM 2500HD Diesel