News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

For The Hunters (Delicate Sensibilities Do Not Open)

Started by Drache, December 07, 2013, 11:17:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Drache

Ok figured the hunters on the board could post pictures of this years freezer stuffers!

Dart
Racing
Ass
Chasing
Hellion
Extraordinaire

mrsskip68

Poor Rudolph! Santa's gonna leave you a lump of coal!  :nana: :slap: (possibly a flaming bag of deer shit too!)  :lol:

Drache

Quote from: mrsskip68 on December 07, 2013, 11:23:57 PM
Poor Rudolph! Santa's gonna leave you a lump of coal!  :nana: :slap: (possibly a flaming bag of deer shit too!)  :lol:

T'is The Christmas Season!

Dart
Racing
Ass
Chasing
Hellion
Extraordinaire

skip68

skip68, A.K.A. Chuck \ 68 Charger 440 auto\ 67 Camaro RS (no 440)       FRANKS & BEANS !!!

Drache

Quote from: skip68 on December 07, 2013, 11:45:46 PM
:drool5: gonna make some jerky?   :2thumbs:

He became mostly stew meat except for the back straps. Was hoping for a couple bears to make sausage and jerky but will have to wait for the spring now.
Dart
Racing
Ass
Chasing
Hellion
Extraordinaire

twodko

FLY NAVY/Marine Corps or take the bus!

68X426

Great job resetting the discussion and the new thread. Great pic too.

They are hooved locust. Loving them is the worst thing that modern man has done to wildlife. Thank you for culling the herds. And I not a hunter, but a hearty congrats.

:2thumbs:

The 12 Scariest Words in the English Language:
We are Here from The Government and
We Want to Help You.

1968 Plymouth Road Runner, Hemi and much more
2013 Dodge Challenger RT, Hemi, Plum Crazy
2014 Ram 4x4 Hemi, Deep Cherry Pearl
1968 Dodge Charger, 318, not much else
1958 Dodge Pick Up, 383, loud
1966 Dodge Van, /6, slow

JB400

Just one less deer to jump out in front of someone's Mopar :cheers:

Fred

Quote from: Drache on December 07, 2013, 11:17:06 PM
Ok figured the hunters on the board could post pictures of this years freezer stuffers!

At least now if I want to click on this thread, I'll know what to expect.    :2thumbs:

Tomorrow is promised to no one.......drive your Charger today.

Drache

Quote from: 68X426 on December 08, 2013, 12:50:18 AM
They are hooved locust. Loving them is the worst thing that modern man has done to wildlife. Thank you for culling the herds. And I not a hunter, but a hearty congrats.

Around here that statement is VERY true. The Ranch my dad owns is smack in the middle of a "No Hunting" zone along with many other ranches along a 80km stretch of road. Daily you will see multiple herds of deer in Rancher's hay fields. I've stopped counting some of these Deer herds when I hit the 200 counting mark. The reason it's a "No Hunting" zone though is because along the 80km road, 99% is private property. And the zone is only from the road to 1/4 mile to off the road.

The stupid thing is, in each of these fields there is a 3'x3'x3' two by four box with chainlink fencing on it. This stops the deer from being able to eat the crop in that section. At the end of the year the Rancher measures the height difference between the crop the deer an get to against the crop height in the section they can't get to. The Government then pays him a difference to cover what the deer have eaten.

No technically you can hunt in this "No Hunting" zone. You just cannot use Single Projectile. So no bullets or arrows. The only thing you can use is Buckshot from a shotgun. I guess somehow Buckshot is less dangerous than an arrow  :shruggy:
Dart
Racing
Ass
Chasing
Hellion
Extraordinaire

John_Kunkel

Quote from: 68X426 on December 08, 2013, 12:50:18 AM
They are hooved locust. Loving them is the worst thing that modern man has done to wildlife.

And modern man has done such wonders with the planet.  :eyes:
Pardon me but my karma just ran over your dogma.

Tilar

I haven't hunted in years but we do allow 4 people to come hunt on our land. One guy came in the first day of bow season, and just after he got into his tree stand a 6 point buck came down through the woods. Dressed out at 200 pounds which I thought was pretty nice for a 6 pointer. I don't think it was 20 minutes from the time he got out of his truck till he was coming back to get it.

We have so many deer around here it's crazy. They are plenty fat off of our crops too.  :flame:
Dave  

God must love stupid people; He made so many.

twodko

The deer population has gone unchecked around here for quite awhile. Hardly a day goes by that I don't see them walking up the road of grazing on my neighbors property.
The mutant green weenie ultra-Libs around here want the community to embrace them as pets.

I've got something they can embrace.
FLY NAVY/Marine Corps or take the bus!

remta1

Tilar

Dave  

God must love stupid people; He made so many.

RECHRGD

13.53 @ 105.32

Drache

Quote from: RECHRGD on December 10, 2013, 11:40:40 AM
Is that a mustang on his shirt? Ban him!

You wear your least favorite shirt hunting. That way when it gets torn, muddy, or blood soaked, you don't fret over it  :nana:
Dart
Racing
Ass
Chasing
Hellion
Extraordinaire

68X426

Quote from: Drache on December 10, 2013, 01:39:10 PM

You wear your list favorite shirt hunting. That way when it gets torn, muddy, or blood soaked, you don't fret over it  :nana:

Right on. It's probably a crappy quality T stolen from his red headed step cousin, a Ford guy, he'll give it back all f'd up. :hah:

We Want to Help You.

1966 Dodge Van, /6, slow

remta1

Quote from: 68X426 on December 10, 2013, 02:54:06 PM
Quote from: Drache on December 10, 2013, 01:39:10 PM

You wear your list favorite shirt hunting. That way when it gets torn, muddy, or blood soaked, you don't fret over it  :nana:

Right on. It's probably a crappy quality T stolen from his red headed step cousin, a Ford guy, he'll give it back all f'd up. :hah:

hahahah classic  :smilielol: :smilielol:

remta1

Quote from: stripedelete on December 10, 2013, 10:47:02 AM
Quote from: remta1 on December 09, 2013, 04:47:35 AM
:2thumbs:

Sorry your horsey died. :D

......funny you say that
and im wearing this crappy old mustang t-shirt
and it looks like i've pissed my pants :leaving:

Drache

Dart
Racing
Ass
Chasing
Hellion
Extraordinaire

68X426

We Want to Help You.

1966 Dodge Van, /6, slow

69Charger_440

Quote from: Drache on September 19, 2014, 08:10:39 PM

I don't know if this has been asked before, but what does bear meat taste like?  Sorry, I'm from the city..... :shruggy: 

el dub

What did they weigh?  Looks like a nice hunt. Road hunt?
entia non sunt multiplicanda praeter necessitatem