News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

2014 Jeep

Started by JB400, February 23, 2013, 03:26:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

odcics2

The 2014 Jeep Cherokee has been crowned the "Best New SUV/CUV Under $35,000" by the Automobile Journalist Association of Canada (AJAC), as part of the 26th annual Canadian Car of the Year (CCOTY) awards.

In October,  80 automotive journalists from across the country gathered in Niagara Falls, Ontario, for "TestFest," driving and voting on 174 new or significantly changed vehicles on the same day, under the same conditions, on closed and public roads.

The 2014 Jeep Cherokee now competes for the overall title of 2014 Canadian Utility Vehicle of the Year, to be announced February 13, 2014, during the Canadian International Auto Show in Toronto.    :cheers:
I've never owned anything but a MoPar. Can you say that?

mopar0166

the front clip looks stupid

odcics2

Serious buyer$ like it, and that's what counts...        :Twocents:

Currently, there is a 9 day supply of them at dealers.   Meaning, without new ones coming in, they would be sold out in 9 days.    They have 2 shifts working to meet the demand...      :2thumbs:

I've never owned anything but a MoPar. Can you say that?

greenpigs

I have seen 0 on the streets.
1969 Charger RT

Living Chevy free