News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Because you asked

Started by ProDartGTS, December 06, 2013, 09:42:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

moparsr2fast

I LOVE that tunnel ram!  Very old school, and very effective  :2thumbs: It just looks right on your Dart
Bob

70 Charger 500
     2001 Ram 2500 Sport
        2004 Jeep Grand Cherokee
  2006 Dodge Charger Daytona

ProDartGTS

Quote from: djcarguy on December 06, 2013, 10:52:01 AM
 great pixs, saw the but of it  in one of ya sons pixs. knew 68 tails an looked like gts center of trunk. i have had 12 a bodys,1 68 an 4 69 darts-2 gt an a swinger,few 70 darts an duster 340 4 spds.  now building a dart topless wing car.  thread Dartona & not factory wing cars. just sent eee this morning to confirm bird nose cone, for my 75 dart,have my daytona wing in living room.

love your mean looking dart maybee big enough back tires to hook up. :drool5: :2thumbs:

wish i still had my 69 gt was 318 factory 4 spd an tons of fun,could get 21 mpg with the tall travel tires on it.

take care of them mopars,sure enjoy pixs an  seeing saving the old mopars in need. sons charger sure has come along way ,looked iffy when you guys were unloading it.looking good now latter.DJ out west :cheers: :popcrn: :2thumbs:

Thanks!  She still roasts those big old tires on demand, but its a ton of fun. 

Thanks for the kind words on Joe's charger.  I've fixed worse for sure, but i would rather deal with collision damage than rust.   :-)

Mike
-----------------------------------
1968 Dodge Dart GTS ProStreet
1974 Swinger
1947 Ford Tudor Streetrod

ProDartGTS

Quote from: moparsr2fast on December 27, 2013, 07:46:23 AM
I LOVE that tunnel ram!  Very old school, and very effective  :2thumbs: It just looks right on your Dart

Thanks.  It works AMAZINGLY well.  :-)
Mike
1974 Swinger

ProDartGTS

Mike
1974 Swinger

ProDartGTS

A little update on the GTS.  Last summer I had a little fire under the hood.  I just parked the car since Joe's charger has been the priority here as far as shop space goes... anyway, I finally got to assessing the damage and it was both better and worse than i thought.   It was not an electrical fire but actually a fuel fore.  The 3/4 hose feeding the distribution block behind the intake blew and I am darn luck that that MASSIVE pump didn't feed an inferno taking the car to the ground.   A lot of the burnt stuff is out now, the wiring looks pretty good except for the NOS wiring.  It wont take too much to get it fixed back up.   The car is stored in the other garage right now, and will be put in the que for repair by spring.  After all, I cant very well not go cruising with my son (Chaos52) next summer when his car is complete.   :-)

In the mean time i have a w150 project get ready for winter and my 47 Ford to finish this winter.  My health is finally getting to the point i have some spare energy and I cant WAIT to get back in the shop and get at it.   

Thanks for ALL the kind words and awesome encouragement you guys have been to Joe on BlackBeauty.   I cant tell you how much it has meant to me to see y'all get behind him when he has gotten discouraged.   Peace!!!

Mike
1974 Swinger