News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Headliner bow measurements

Started by sanders7981, December 03, 2013, 02:56:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sanders7981

I dug out my bows and found that I am missing the front two bows   :icon_smile_angry:.  Since there is no place that I know of that offers individual bows for sale, it looks like I will be making two from metal rods.  Can someone get measurements of the two bows for me?  I think the second bow is the same length as the third, but I would like to be sure. 

tiki

ill go take a look i have them out now give me 2 min.

tiki

ok here it goes from short to long (one@ 47 inches) (two@48 inches) (one@50 1/2 inches) (one@56 1/2inches) (one@61 1/2 inches) thats for a 69 charger r/t   hope that helps   :cheers:

sanders7981

Awesome, thanks brother!!!  I will get some stock metal bar from lowes and see about making the two that are missing.   :cheers:

jlatessa

The colors on my rods are not very distinct, could someone
match colors with lengths for a 70 Charger, if they're
any different?

Thanks, Joe :2thumbs:

sanders7981

Joe, neither were mine.  I just began fitting them into the car.  It's fairly obvious where each go.  If you lay them out in the order Tiki mentioned, that is how they are installed.

HeavyFuel