News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

f & f actor dead

Started by cdr, November 30, 2013, 11:37:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cdr

LINK TO MY STORY http://www.onallcylinders.com/2015/11/16/ride-shares-charlie-keel-battles-cancer-ms-to-build-brilliant-1968-dodge-charger/  

68 Charger 512 cid,9.7to1,Hilborn EFI,Home ported 440 source heads,small hyd roller cam,COLD A/C ,,a518 trans,Dana 60 ,4.10 gear,10.93 et,4100lbs on street tires full exhaust daily driver
Charger55 by Charlie Keel, on Flickr

Fred

Very shocked to hear it. Only 40 years young. Maybe if he'd  been driving it wouldn't have happened.

Tomorrow is promised to no one.......drive your Charger today.

Mopar Nut

"Dear God, my prayer for 2024 is a fat bank account and a thin body. Please don't mix these up like you did the last ten years."

Fred

Tomorrow is promised to no one.......drive your Charger today.

kokxville

1969 Charger R/T 4 speed A33 Track Pack.
1967 Dodge a108 360 Magnum. Daily driver
1969 Dodge Charger"the car you can take your kids in to school on a friday,go shopping on a saturday,dragrace on a sunday and go to work on monday"

Ghoste

Late to the conversation but its sad.  Wreck looked like it was a Porsche Carrera GT and they were a quick little car.  Seems Paul was a genuine car fan in real life too.

4cruzin

Quote from: Ghoste on December 09, 2013, 10:50:31 AM
Late to the conversation but its sad.  Wreck looked like it was a Porsche Carrera GT and they were a quick little car.  Seems Paul was a genuine car fan in real life too.

You could tell what car it was from a picture of the wreck??   :scope:  Wow I'm impressed!
Tomorrow is promised to NOBODY . . . .

Ghoste

Previous occupation meant that I've driven several of them.  Rare in the overall Porsche scheme of things, built for only a couple of years and meant to specifically compete against a specific Ferrari in a specific class so a Porsche-phile told me.  In his words it was largely meant as an homologation car.
Very quick with a very peaky power band, the clutch is really just an on/off switch in them.